Dux Forex results

Hi,
Thank you to follow and report.
Do you have their results for all currencies ?
Cam100

Been a while guys, still using Dux and results are speaking for themselves.

hi jake,

Just a guess, but any connection with a guy called Kiwi who posts elsewhere?

Kiwi on fxgears - no ?

Hi umm no I donā€™t know kiwi, who is that? I donā€™t use other forex forums other than babypips and forexfactry, they are the best in my opinion.

Is just a coincidence, the Kiwi guy posted the exact same results using the same spreadsheet, he was missing for a while and then posted those results on Wed past over there.

Thought you were both the same guy, thatā€™s all.

Thanks for letting me know that. I told the mods at fxgears to remove it, let see what happens.

Yeah, he must have downloaded your image and just kept the same name - as the mod over on gears said itā€™s sad.

Hey guys. Been a long time since I posted on this thread. Dux Forex still doing well. I am in the GBP/JPY trade right now and will update you guys later with the full results. Anyone else making profits?

Hi Jake, just signed up for Duxforex. How were their results in 2018 thusfar? How many lots to you recommend for a $500 account per trade? Appreciated.

WOW @ym8016.

You joined one hour ago to post here.

Thats pretty impressive marketing Jake

3 Likes

I joined babapips 3 months ago and yes this is my first post. I happened to see this post and have no affiliaton with Jake whatsoever. Your comment is totally uncalled for.

Does anyone else have feedback for Duxforex in 2018, I see these posts are rarther old.

Site says otherwise

I donā€™t care but so relax bro

1 Like

We can SEE that thatā€™s not true. Whatā€™s wrong with you? :grimacing:

1 Like

I do not need to justify myself here. I know the world are full of scamsters but I am not one. If you were able to enter my profile you will find that I stared the babypip school 3 months ago already. Iā€™m not sure why my first post shows different, but once again, believe me or not I do not care.

Iā€™ve been following this because I am interested in Dux forex. This forum is meant for people to assist each other. It seems the main problem with Duxforex is no proof of trades. So I,ve decided to join this signal service and post results from Mfb every 2 weeks. If it can assist people to make a decision, so be it.

If other people with experiences with Duxforex can reply it will also be appreciated.

Its been 2 years since last reply on this topic but is still someone that uses Dux forex signals?? I want to join them but I would like to see some -profit confirmation- from other users, are they still profitable?

Iā€™ve subscribed for a couple of months. The signals were however few with mostly GBPJPY traded, results too random and never really profited, so I left. At the time I was accused by other members of being a newbee whos aim it was to promote them, thats why I never updated my results here. Anyway that was my true experience a while ago, maybe someone else can post more recent results.

I understand, ty for the reply, I will hope for the response from an actual dux forex user.