Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

The usd cad signal is a pending order and quite far away to be hit. I dont see the 1.40 mark being crossed that easily. I think there will be fair amount of resistance at that level. So this seems to be a long term signal. Waiting for an intra day signal.

Hi guy, I was wandering if anyone can shed a little light on which platform you recommend for Dux forex signals as I am CMC at the moment. And was wandering if you can recommend any other platform to use?

As long as you can place orders with the data Dux supply then any broker/platform will do

Just got the GBP/USD trade triggered, lets see what happens. Already reach +10 pips p/l within a few minutes. :smiley:

To followup, the GBP/USD trade went to +30 pips profit. Great start to the new year.

Lowest it went was 26 pips. Tp1 was never hit

Hi gadmin lowest it went was 1.46631 whch is about 26 pipsā€¦i see the signal has closed now. I never got an email that TP1 was reachedā€¦so i was on a demo acct not paying attention and had to take profit with just 3 pipsā€¦dont they send email when to take profit?

TP1 was hit. My trade got liquidated at a profit automatically at +20 pips.

what was the TP1 number? btw these guys donā€™t email when the signal closes? and what abt other TP levels? I guess that is our decision to make?

I know the entry numberā€¦was 1.46888ā€¦i cant remember the TP1 number because i never set a TP on my trade. I thought these guys would email saying TP1 hit but i guess they donā€™t

I used TP2 and was 1.46673 which it hit quite quick

currently waiting for a reply from them in an email. been over 14 hours. Letā€™s c.

They have excellent customer suppose and usually pretty fast. Try checking your bulk folder.

they are the worst i have ever seen. once this months ends i dare not continue. The art of release signal once in two weeks is weird and since i subscribe all i see is gbp/usd and cad. nothing else. the cad is yet to go in their favor. No analysis, no communication, nothing. itā€™s a waste of time and money. i wonā€™t recomment.

My sub ends on the 17th and wont be renewed.

Really?..

5$ a month, i first started with them in August, in which month i made enough money off their signals to pay 10 years worth. I am yet to have a losing month with them, I always go for first TP plus, I complement my trading with their entries and set up my own entries and better levels than their on top of taking their entry

Todayā€™s GBPUSD signal was a bit of a Dud. I received the email at 15:24, and at that point the entry point had already been passed. By the time i was ready to make the trade it was about 15-20 pips down the line!

I must stress that 15:24 was when the signal email was sent by DUX. I didnt just open my email at 15:24.

Yeah i had the same issue, received the email 2 hours late but thats my outlooks fault. I still set the order since it didnt hit TP. Will leave the oder unless TP1 is hit

Just hit entry as i was typing

So it did! I had already sold at market far below - lesson learned i suppose, in future i should wait for it to come back to entry!

USDCAD has just triggered for me as well.

My emails came in fine. Their support hasnt replied to me yet so horrible on that end. Gbp usd got triggered so did usd cad but both are in negativea right now.