EA’s Anyone?

nothing wrong with price action and moving averages, but my best advice to you would be to trade just 2 pairs, the eurousd and another i would suggest gbpusd and learn about how they move, for me you need to concentrate on learning how the markets move and what is influencing them and how to trade properly and you cant do that with eight pairs at once. There is a lot of help available on baby pips. Don’t move to a real account until you are totally confident in what you are doing

What I done with this account is place all eight on the screen and wait for something to either trend or watch for reversals and the trade. I also try to clear my trades before NY opens when I have all eight on the screen and wait for something to fly. I’m usually online at 06:00GMT+7 (Thailand) and close 22:00GMT+7 (Thailand). This week (so far), knock on wood, I have taken that $250 to $565.63. I’ve probably just jinxed myself and it’s only the first week, but it is a demo account after all.

Because he is nice guy. :57:

Because the coder has no capital to trade. Therefore he sells the EA to create that capital.
(I don’t beleive that scenario actually happens ever but that would be a reason)

Yes, my Journal is full of many ads, thousands of them. If you’re going to lie, lay it on thick. The only ads on my website is for the books I recommend so people can find them.

Why would anyone sell (or give you) a trading strategy which works?

Honestly?
I really like to have this feeling,
that I have helped people to earn some extra cash, just because of my coding and trading skills.
This isn’t the main income- selling EA (for me) that’s why I am not asking astronomical prices for reliable EA.
My main income is from PAMM managing, but that is another story.

If we are talking about EA, my goal is not just sell and disappear.
I always try to help and giving my clients the best support as possible.

This is what I am talking about:
Real account:

What does Robopip think about this ?

Hi,

1. Any bank or fund would never buy an EA from a third party. If you want to develop Algos… you just hire the quant to build it up.
  2. High Frequency trading has nothing much to do with trading itself. When or if you meet the guys you will realize that they are not really interested by your pricing or any technicals. Their main interest is the price engine you are using, what lingo did you use to build up the platform, where is your server located etc… To build up such a structure is going to cost you millions of USD. So EA from retail or brokers and algos from fund or banks are just like apples and strawberries. 99.99% of The retail world, brokers dont have the knowledge, the tools and the cash to build up such a things.
  3. What is available to fund and banks is the “algos executions”. CS introduced it in 2007/2008 called AES ( If I remember correctly). I was one of the first to try it. It s basically a given tool by the bank ( few banks now) to execute your business. You had the choice at the time between passive execution, aggressive execution and a mix. You just had to put your parameters and the algo executed your order.

WRONG! Fund corporations also search for reliable, third party EA’s (I have had such clients) only difference is that they are more cautious and they want to know everything- every detail,how strategy works + risk / reward calculations, and more and more.

That s what we call reverse engineering
when the so called fund launch a call for tender and all these poor guys running hoping that they will be retained… Prior to that they have to give almost everything from their strategy if not everything…

That mean… they do not need you anymore and can laid you off after 1 year or less pretending that it s not working. In the meantime, they have what they wanted.