EA with great results

some profits of EA ,this week

the EA made more than 239% of account till now

Bro, you have to go live with this. No point wasting time in a demo account. It has served it purpose. But one thing concerns me and that’s the equity drawdown. Obviously the bot holds a trade for a long time in hope the market reverses and recovers. What happens when it doesn’t. Particularly as it looks like you trade a basket of currencies. It won’t happen often but when it does it will take out all your trades. Are you prepared for that?

some profits of EA ,this week

the EA made more than 244% of account till now.

nice week end

Still no live data pity. Lots of trade for only 5% gain.You want to reduce exposure. Also I see what appears to be scaling in and trades held for weeks on end. Others are closed in seconds. Danger signs

It’s too risky.
High DD.

Just compare with our.

Around ~20% per month.
Live account

If someone want to know more, just give me a message or lets chat at skype.

my EA made more than 246% of account in 4 months the drawdown is little in comparison to these results

it is very easy to me to make more profits than your ea and with very little drawdown

if your ea is good put your results clearly like me instead of putting false image

the EA still working well in more than 4 months respectively

it made more than 246% of the account

soon we will reach to 300%

I don’t need to prove you anything just sit with your demo account.
Hah.
Put your EA on the live account, and then talk…

I have a lot of clients who will confirm, that my EA have brought a real wealth.

LogicOneTrade System by LogicOneTrade | Myfxbook

This is my system in a live $200 account.
This system needs minimum $500.
It will work with as little as 200.

instead of speaking post your myfxbook link as me

both are fake…
system thats private… (fx you blabla)
and my fxbook with stupid DD system…
300% in just 4 months with DD of half account pipsize :stuck_out_tongue:
come on dudes, try harder…

Just stop this non sense abuse.
I have a few reasons why my system is private.

I have registered here at this forum to help other- with advice, tools and experience.
-> Not to sell as much as possible.

Those who are my clients really now, that I am not cheating or just selling without any support.
My goal is fully satisfied client and individual service for every person.

If you don’t know anything about me, then do not judge me, only because of privacy.

I am done!