Etoro cost me money. Can anyone recommend a better site?

thats quite awesome really. I think am moving there as soon as possible. that razor accoun look to be rather good too…have to look more into them later when I get off from work.

Thnanks for pointing me out to their webtrader. Dont really matter how their charting is as am already used to work with the external charting thing anyways but if the charting tools are there good too it will be something I have really been looking for.

great ty!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! 20% risk? Dude that sucks, 5 loses in a row and you are out. THe higher the risk the harder to close an order, etoro is a market makr it means they win what you lose. 10 pips gain? that sucks. YOu have to study more, much more. Spare at least 500 USD and jump directly to an STP broker, belive me, you will waste your time with MM brokers.

I assume this was for me?
Well with nano acco i think its ok slowly going up. am really careful on choosing mah trades. Today was finger on a trigger for the EU crash and got it in good for almost 40pips in an hour or so. I know what you mean. As a semipro pokerplayer on midstakes its a whole different thing compared to nano stakes. But I built my poker “career” from 0 and am gonna try and do it with FX too. and yes I am taking a bigger risk on the nano stakes as theres not really any scared money involved. I finish my trade 83% ITM at and I have added almost 40% equity into it in less than 3 weeks. Only scalping and doing shorts. Yes I do hate playing pennies but pennygames teaches you the mentality of having to be patient. Medium risk involved adds a lot of planning. ATM my life in such state I cannot sit on monitors all day looking for the perfect long for 600pips so i just make pennies on the small risk opportunities I get and run a tight SL. And I have now replaced and dug in the hole i made as complete newb so am happy. I do get a lot of satisfaction actually being able to beat etoro whom everyone screams bloody murder. They even slipped me 1 pi more on my closing so dun care.

But yea the main concern with them really is the cassava inc. They hassled a lot with 888 pokers moneys and players moneys so it has me on my toes really. Thanks for the little bashing there. I always like “constructive” critisism :smiley:

Right now, I have Avafx for my service and I think they’re just better than Etoro.

Since it seems that people are still perusing this thread, a cautionary tale, based on OP’s experience.

First off, while the broker may have been playing funny business with the account, and there is no excuse for that, some of this blame also rests on OP’s shoulders. If you are a trader and changing trading styles from day trader to more long term, or vice versa, then you still need to open a demo account to learn the new style well before going live. This only applies if this is your first venture into a new trading style. Once you have the experience, then this obviously would be unlikely to happen.

I think for $250 investment, options trading will be good for you, try Binary tilt (binarytilt.com)
Cheers