EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

From what time do you measure the 100 pips?

EUR / USD fell yesterday after the ECB has said it will step up its QE program in May and June, to avoid disruption to the market during the summer months.
The RSI broke the support in your line of 30 and can recover from there.

A break below 1.1050 region is required to confirm a further bearish continuation towards the 1.100 figure.

I guess you are right, support can be seen at 1.1053/1.1036 zone.

I’m going short on this if the daily TF candles is red this will give me good profit if confirm red candle in the Euro session

EUR USD long 1.1120

[QUOTE=“Ying17;701027”]EUR USD long 1.1120[/QUOTE]

For me, this probably the best opportunity to go since in the daily time frame a bull candle is developing

Stop loss : 1.1079 ( current low )

[QUOTE=“Ying17;700904”] I placed an long order at 1.1150 just in case it would rally up :)[/QUOTE]

Updating my trade just hit my 1.1150 stop loss at 1.1079

Ying17: Do you have a trading plan, strategy or anything… or do you just jump in everywhere and hope?

EURUSD fell on yesterday session for the third day in a row but this time with a narrow range and closed near the middle of the daily range. The currency made its low at 1.1058 a Fibonacci retracement of 38.2 this suggests that is going to a consolidation mode within a daily support zone from 1.1237 down to 1.1097.

[QUOTE=“Tygma;701043”]Ying17: Do you have a trading plan, strategy or anything… or do you just jump in everywhere and hope?[/QUOTE]

Yeah and I believe only my indicators, EMA, ichimuko, RSI, stochastic, Parabolic

I trade entry or close in 30 minutes or sometimes 1 hr TF

There are also got experience opening session confirmation, divergence

I jump if two indicators confirmation like stochastic and RSI in 30 minutes TF but sometimes I always get fake outs

Are you profitable with this?

The truth is, my profit goes up and down. I am always trying to get back my trades after I loose and reread the pipschool.

Since I’m trading 1 lot size or 2 lots. My profit are small, yes I do profit but really slow.

I’m still learning how to not to pull the trigger since without confirmation and learning not to watch frequently in charts.

The hardest part is sleep right now.

EUR/USD failed to break below the support at 1.1050 and moved to the upside again, but the shooting star candlestick in the four hour filter chart is an indication that the pair will likely attempt to test that support again soon.

EUR / USD traded lower on Wednesday and “hit” the support near the 200 periods moving average, slightly above the main barrier of 1.1045.
The RSI rebounded from near its line 30 and the MACD came down and can move above its signal line soon.

USD is seriously rising against the EUR for a third day, approaching to significantly important level around 89-day moving average located at the psychological level at 1.1000.The strong downward movement in the direction of long-term trend increases the probability of breaking the current resistance at 1.1000. In fall below this level, the long-term advantage of the dollar will be confirmed.

The EUR/USD under strong sell in the market today while the expectations of the continuous bearish trend, but the pair still above the 1.1050 support level.

The market is calm today before tomorrows 2 speeches from Draghi and Yellen. EUR/USD open an close prices today are very narrow.

The EURUSD may be resting to continue going lower. The downtrend is still in place and a pick up in US fundamentals may take the pair lower.

EURUSD tried to rally but found enough selling pressure near the 1.1186 Fibonacci level to give all its gains back and closed in the green near the open of the day, creating an inverted hammer pattern. This pattern is considered bullish so we may expect another push upward today.