EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

The EUR/USD played it safe above the support level but what i see that we will be more descending if the US data for this week come out with a positive results.

If this week the price depreciation continues it might close at the end of the week at zone 80% 1.0794 ,and even at zone 90% 1.0732 . In the case of a reasonable foundation the pair may be increased to 1.1220. I’d rather play on trend and will set the targets close to those values.Good luck everybody this week!

No volume, no liquidity , we had very boring, flat line pattern trading around 1.0980 today, tomorrow expect a change.

40 pips isn’t bad, not for a bank holiday

Not much of a movement today due to the US holidays.

EUR / USD fell on Friday following the data, better than expected, inflation in the United States and the comments from Fed Chairman Janet Yellen about a possible increase in interest rates since 2015.

The RSI met resistance near its line of 50 and reversed.
Justified caution about a pullback before the “Bears” take control again.
The MACD, already negative, fell below its signal line.

Judging by the looks of the USD in the Asia Session today it looks like USD became strong against most of the currencies. Multiple trades are recommended

EUR USD Short 1.09293

if right
SHORT
Planned Target: 1.07793 (150pips)
Planned stop: 1.11298 (200pips)

if wrong
LONG @1.09797
Planned Target: 1.09797 (150pips)
Planned stop 1.07793 (200pips)

sorry my plan if wrong

Planned target

Yesterday session the EURUSD did not move much due to worldwide bank holiday but still manage to make a doji pattern on the 50-day moving average. A break below 1.0972 the 50-day moving average may trigger a dive to a Fibonacci retracement (61.8) at 1.0853.

USD rallies in all major currencies in the US Session

1.0900 under downward pressure

The very weird part of todays price action on EU is that we are trading under the s3 daily pivot, butwe are so close to the weekly S1 (the nearest pivot to the s3) and we have not touched it yet. We have high impact news in 15 mins, so I would guess thatEU will attackthat 1.0859 price even with a long wick before any move upward

EUR/USD fell down today to 1.0869 and it is heading down to the 1.0700 level as the USD gain some weight agains the majors.

EUR/USD finally broke below the support at 1.0950 and is headed for target 1.0800, but I think that the pair will likely continue descending lower than that, possibly reaching 1.0600, where there is another considerable level of support.

The pair recorded consecutive day of decline during yesterday’s session after trading in a relatively narrow range. The daily limit values were reached respectively at 1.1009 and 1.0959. Overall the EUR depreciated by 25 pips to a closing price of 1.0977. Perspectives remains negative, which probably will lead the pair to 1.0810

A good start for the week after the US market opens. The EUR/USD droped 100 pips and the way is still open for another 25 pips. until the first support then 1.0810.

140 pips profit locked in already this week. Nice start to the week

Let’s see it hit 1.0800 first.