EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

in my view till the time it hold the level of 1.11, the outlook remains bullish

The pair is back to testing the support at 1.1125, we’ll likely have to wait until the fundamentals tomorrow for it to break below that level.

Second day for the 1.1125 resist the eur/usd declining, but i think that it will not last for so long as the US dollar strengthen against the majors.

EUR/USD started to lose steam around the support levels. we might see another rebound from this level

Attention to possible pullback on the EURUSD to the 200 day EMA, just below the 1.1100 round number level.

I’ve been browsing online greater than three hours today, but
I by no means found any interesting article like yours.
Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious,
my sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to let know her.

The euro recorded insignificant decline against the dollar on Tuesday. The session was calm, with no sharp changes. Session started at the level of 1.1152 and closed with only 10 pips below. The difference between the highest and lowest value for the day was also small - 67 pips. If the single currency justify positive expectations in the short term resistance at 1.1387 will be broken soon.

the 4 hr chart just gave a bullish engulfing bar…

the 30 minute chart just gave a bearish engulfing bar…

How do you know which one to take?

Yesterday the EURUSD fell with a narrow range and closed near the low of the day, however managed to close within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bearish momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10-day moving average however is still trading above the 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The daily resistances at at 1.1460, other daily resistance at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1217 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1097, and the 200-day moving average at 1.1025 (support).

There’s a doji candlestick on the four-hour time frame above above the support at 1.1140, I think the pair will bounce off that level and continue rising. That said, it’s doubtful that will happen before the FOMC meeting minutes.

The EUR/USD getting mush support over the 1.1100 this week so it is going to find it is way to rise just matter of time as i see.

there was not much movement on the EUR/USD today, the pair is still trying to test 1.1100 levels.

The EURUSD is really consolidating and no entries yet. Maybe a breakdown of the 1.1100 level could give some signals.

The single currency depreciated against its US rival on Wednesday after minutes of the Federal Reserve in January gave little indication of whether the US central bank will accelerate the pace of tightening interest rates in the near future.
The minutes of the meeting showed that instability in global financial markets and sluggish inflation expectations have led the US central bank to leave unchanged the way to increase the interest rate.

Yesterday the EURUSD went back and forward with a wide range and closed in the middle of the daily range, in addition closed within the previous day range, suggesting lack of momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10-day moving average acting as dynamic resistance however is still trading above the 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The daily resistances at 1.1460, other daily resistance at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1213 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1097, and the 200-day moving average at 1.1026 (support).

The euro recorded a consecutive neutral session against the dollar on Wednesday. The pair remained on the known levels reached earlier in the week. Short-term indicators are in favor of the single currency and if they are come true, the resistance at 1.1235 will be broken. Trading started at a price of 1.1142 as at the beginning bulls prevailed but finally the session closed with 16 pips lower.

Looks like EURUSD found support at 1.1100 levels and next stop should be at 1.1400.

The fundamentals today pushed EUR/USD below the support at 1.1130 and the pair fell to the next level of support at 1.1070. If it manages to break below that level I expect a further move to the downside towards 1.1000.

Support: 1.1085; 1.1064;
Resistance: 1.1235; 1.1387.

Another day with the EUR/USD trading at the open price.