EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

The EURUSD rallies again and stays very volatile. Now it may try to go above the 1.1400, but it may also drop back down. The 200 day EMA may be a good support.

The euro marked a slight increase against the dollar on Friday session. The single currency remained at the levels from the beginning of the week. Short-term expectations remain in favor of the euro and break of resistance at 1.1389 is a possible scenario.

Wrong by 1 day , you know you really need to stop brining negativity. I wouldn’t go as far as to say you should be banned as obviously this is all you have in your life. Your obviously some sort of tipster, anyone that is profiting would not be as a cranky individual as you are.

Maybe stop it and learn from people. It’s quite obvious you arn’t a real forex trader to me anyway, boose and gambling is my guess.

Very surprised by this saved your but in GBP NZD? don’t be a follower.

Yeah off by one day notice she jumped to the exact point i said in the post she would rise , support and resistance coming off the aud usd

shes like a giant whale a aud usd resistance following whale

And wake up bob, i pickecd the biggest spike and gbp nzd and the biggest spike in eur usd look at the timing of my post i know my calculations its sitting at the exact point i said 4 days. I know what i’m doing

So stop bringing everyone down bob

On the last Friday’s session the EURUSD rally with a narrow range and closed near the high of the day, however managed to close within the previous Thursdays range, suggesting being slightly on the bullish side of neutral.

The pair is trading below the 10 and the 50-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic resistances but is still trading above the 200-day moving average that is acting as a dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: The previous swing high at 1.1415, the 50-day moving average at 1.1293 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1237 and other daily support at 1.1097.

Oh shes up from here she might have a down tomorrow but she’s up

Theres gonna be a massive green bar

she’ll break 1.15

EUR/USD tried to drop down over the past week, slipped below the lower line of the bullish channel, but turned up and closed higher at 1.1278. Today the pair opened with a gap up and hit 1.1382. Trade signals are for up to test 1.1400 - 1.1470. Intraday support is seen at 1.1285. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone as direction would become unclear, but key support remains lower line of the bullish channel.

Key levels to watch for today:
Support: 1.1176; 1.1134;
Resistance: 1.1389; 1.1443.

Hmm impressive you are exactly correct below 12.486 to be exact

On Monday the US dollar is falling against the euro. The euro against the dollar rose to $ 1.1366 from $ 1.1277 at the end of the previous session, rising by 0.8% against the euro.

On Monday the trading in the foreign exchange market opened lower on the dollar. The price gap was 53 points. Current quote is 1.1375 against 1.1273 Friday’s close. It was a reaction to new surveys about Brexit. According to BMG, the number of those wishing to stay was 53.3%, to reach the EU - 46.7%. The survey involved 1064 people from 10 to 15 June.
Today I expect rising to 1.1391, followed by return to the mark of 1.1338. Until Thursday the market in pairs with the euro and the pound will be thin. Brokers have raised their margin requirements due to the upcoming referendum in the UK. High volatility will continue until the end of the week.
Intraday outlook: minimum - 1.1308, maximum - 1.1391, closing - 1.1342.

Forget about the us dollar, the eur usd follows aud usd not the US dollar. Forex is about import and exports and until usa finds some great mine the fed rate means nothing nothing about the usd dollar means nothing.

Its all about the australian dollar to the us dollar

It all comes from the aud to usd
then it filters down

eur usd follows like a baby , but not without a bump from the usd cad

then a bump brings the eur aud, gbp aud into line then they all aline

then the eur usd follows that trend

fore example if the aud usd is 30 percent up you got a damn good chance 2 to 3 days later eur usd will follow . with a ther percent drop in gbp aud or eur aud , it needs help.

the entire forex market is come from the aud usd it has been since the discovery of iron ore