EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

They should not call it ‘‘black friday’’, they should call it '‘the day you waste all your time and money to buy something that you don’t even need it or use it ever.’'
Happy holiday and nice weekend, everyone.

Ha, you are right, I’ve spent whole day to shop around online.

Indeed, nothing interesting happened on Friday because of the holidays. Hopefully next week will be more eventful.

Happy holiday everyone and I hope everyone enjoyed the Black friday

I don’t know about other people, but I don’t particularly enjoy so call ‘‘black Friday’’.

Not you alone, check this article out: Black Friday 2014 RECAP: Shoppers spend millions and fight over supermarket sale bargains

EURUSD tried to rally during the session on Friday, but found resistance at the 1.25 handle, and then pullback to form a doji pattern. The pair is in sideways action waiting for a big move one way or another. A close today above the 10 day moving average could push the pair to the 50 day moving average at 1.2571 on the other hand a close below the 10 day moving average can throw the pair to Year low at 1.2357.

It’s a slow Monday - the EUR/USD consolidation continues and nothing is certain at the moment.

It is quite and slow for the EUR/USD today . hope tomorrow getting better.

Price is pulled back but as long as we are over the strong support level 1.2450 I think I can buy long. I will be targeting 1.2520

It is a slow day for this pair, but we have seen this pair rallies and then snapsback many time for the last few months, it would be a surprise that happens again later this week.

EUR / USD gave signs of consolidation on Friday.
From the daily chart, we see that the general trend for the EUR / USD remains downward, but given the positive divergence between daily oscillators and price action are some uncertainties surrounding short-term movements.
R3 - 1.25461
R2 - 1.25179
R1 - 1.24821
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.24539
S1 - 1.24181
S2 - 1.23899
S3 - 1.23541

Slow Monday, eur/usd still in the range between 1.2360 to 1.2530, I think we need another break below 1.2360 to get closer to the target 1.22.

I’m totally agree with your analysis because 1.2360 is a strong resistance.

Sideways action in EURUSD during yesterday session, essentially testing the 1.25 handle. The pair continues in a bearish phase, however, we stuck in the middle of the range between 1.24 and 1.25. So the wise thing to do is stay on the sidelines and simply counting down the days to non-farm payroll, which is this Friday.

I agree, The EUR/USD consolidation continues today as well and it will likely drag on until the ECB rate decision, Draghi’s press-conference and the USD non-farm payrolls later this week.

EUR / USD moved slightly higher yesterday, but the advance was stopped by the falling trend line.
The daily level, the trend remains downward, but given the positive divergence between daily oscillators continue to leave questions about the short-term EURUSD behavior.
R3 - 1.25970
R2 - 1.25515
R1 - 1.25097
Daily Std. Pivot - 1.24642
S1 - 1.24224
S2 - 1.23769
S3 - 1.23351

well we got almost 100 pips drop on the pair with no news at all plus no signal on the chart indicates a drop, the EUR/USD is getting more and more unstable.

The downtrend on the EURUSD continues and we could see another leg down by Friday if the NFP number comes out better than expected.

EURUSD has found renewed selling interest to start December, possibly driven by much stronger than expected US construction spending (to offset the slow start to the holiday sales season). The long-term downtrend remains firmly bearish but we will wait to establish a new short until key support at 1.2350 is broken to confirm the bearish momentum.