EURO-DOLLAR Daily Signals (Beta)

Position still open

hi,
How do you decide your entries??
I ask this because I scrolled back my charts to pinpoint your entries, and saw that i would never have taken some of those trades. Some of those were your losing ones (relief)… but some were miraculously winners.
So I’m just wondering if you’re using a smaller TF or something else…
-azz

8 July

BUY 1 LOT @ 1.3595

My entries are based off a simple recurring pattern. Screen watching is a must… Will not get into details how it actually works now. Yes. I use 15, 5 and 1 min TF…

The success of this system relies heavily on lot management by gradually increasing them. Not exactly doubling as can be seen from the trades I posted.

I received some emails from traders actually trading off my entries and then liquidating or scalping some pips, shifting to break even etc… you know, the usual… but that is not my purpose of this test.

Profit out. +30 pips

Profit out. +30

9 July

SELL 1 LOT @ 1.3630

yeah i kinda guessed it must be a smaller TF…
and you dont actually double, you just go in increments of 1… like 1, 2, 3…
I feel this is a much safer way to trade cuz you have a R:R of 2:3
If you had it 1:1 or 2:1 like most scalpers, you would have to double your lots.

Stopped out. -20pips.
Short of 2 pips to profit…

10 July

BUY 1 LOT @ 13630

May I ask, which broker do you use ?

Stopped out
-20pips

I use hotforex for demos and live tests. My main brokers are Think Forex and Pepperstone. Any reason for asking?

Hi, how come you don’t have TP & SL posted together with your entries?

11 July

SELL 2 LOTS @ 1.3620

Yes, because your positions do not move the price. The reason may be:
(1LOT * -30pips * pip_cost) < (5% * acc_balance); or
your broker is real business;
Nevermind, thanks for reply.

Position still open… Was 2 pips shy of Take Profit

Have a good weekend

I posted clearly on my 1st post

Stopped out
-40 pips

I also think that It also utilizes a little of martingale and hopefully develop this as an EA Below shows my manual back-testing for May and June

• = 30 pips
  • = -20 pips