EURUSD: Halts Declines, Triggers Recovery

Hello Scalptastic,

1,3260 - 1,3250 is strong support in my opinion. But we have few important macro news today that could bring more significant movement. We will have to wait and see.

My medium and long term bias is to the short side but before a significant move down I would like to see test of important reference high at 1,3415.

I agree that long term trend should be down.
Currently I have a mixed view. Got stopped out from long trade. Will try long if I see some positive price action in 1.3240-1.3225 zone.

1.3240-1.3225 held nicely. I still expect range trading ahead. 1.3290-1.3315 is resistance zone to watch

I agree with range trading until 14:30 macro news release from the USA.

I still expect test of major reference high at 1,3415. But there is poor structure cumulating below the market. If key support in the attached picture does not hold price, we could observe move to 1,3200 area.

My support levels for today are 1.3300-1.3280 and Resistance level are 1.3380-1.3400

EURUSD - I still stick to my call that we will test major reference high @ 1,3415. There are 2 poor highs supporting this idea since they are good candidates for test. When that test comes, it will bring price very close to the reference high.

For today I expect quiet, sideways trading. There is good support zone around 1,3300 where I am waiting for confirmation of buyers to join them in a long trade.

EURUSD - Price tested poor highs that I was writing about yesterday. I closed my long trade from last week in which I was playing for test of high from August 9.

I agree completely :slight_smile:

EURUSD on it`s way to 1.3320-1.3300
1.3350-1.3360 seems to be a resistance level.
I think 1.3400 will hold today.

Time to sell eur/usd now for short period of time

I closed my long position and now I will wait. I would like to go short but I will most likely wait until tomorrow´s FOMC and see what market reaction there will be.

Watching 1.3390 and 1.3350 levels today

EURUSD expecting a range trading today. My support levels are 1.3320 , 1.3300 and 1.3280

for up trend: 1.3130 must break with good candle. also 1.3095 is very strong level for up and down.
in lower time frame we have an up trend now.and i think price goes up,but 1.3130 is so powerful level.

Hello Scalptastic,

1,3390 is good sell zone in my opinion. I expect sideways move in previous reference Valua Area until afternoon macro news. We will see if there will be some significant move in light of the macro news.

I am waiting around 1,3390 - 1,3400 to sell but want to see some confirmation of sellers. If we get a break below today´s low I would expect a test into 1,3300 - 1,3290 area.

[QUOTE=CFA Trader;521610]Hello Scalptastic,

1,3390 is good sell zone in my opinion. I expect sideways move in previous reference Valua Area until afternoon macro news. We will see if there will be some significant move in light of the macro news.

I am waiting around 1,3390 - 1,3400 to sell but want to see some confirmation of sellers. If we get a break below today´s low I would expect a test into 1,3300 - 1,3290 area.

Hello, I agree with you. I will also go short from that level if I get a signal. Daily momentum remains positive, is off its highest readings. Momentum seems slowing.

EURUSD - Last Friday we got a move into sell area I was writing about on August 22. I took a short trade on Friday but was quite agressive, so the entry price was not ideal.

I closed that position few minutes ago. I do not like this market. We are in 10 pip range and volume is so low.

My EURUSD bias is to the upside. It seems to me that bulls are not finished yet. Watching price action inside the triangle.

Expecting EURUSD range today. Daily positive momentum is waning but bears should be cautious when shorting.

Market is strange since yesterdays spike to the upside from key support around 1,3325 - 1,3315.

At the moment it occurs to me that price is likely to test below yesterday´s low. Thre is key support around that low so it will be very important what happens around it. We have poor high yesterday, so there is good potential for upside move.

If we do not close below 1,3320 on daily I am more inclined to price rising and testing again into 1,3400 - 1,3415 area.

Watching price action on 1.3240 and 1.3200 zone. Will go long there