Ever tried trading other people's money?

Greetings. I can only speak from my experience but I would strongly advise against it. A lot would depend on where you are with your trading and one would have to be brutally honest about that supported be a rigorous review of your performance (and performance review on the back test).

Using other people’s money added a lot of unnecessary pressure to what I was doing at the time and it was especially difficult dealing with people that were completely clueless about trading.

Best advice - stay away, objectively prove your performance. Self finance where possible; rather owe the bank that jeopardize relationships. But that’s just my opinion.

I have never traded with any other person’s money and also I will never do, as it makes it even more worse when we lose by trading with that money.

I agree with the previous posts. I would not do it. This will put a lot of pressure and will affect the trading in a negative way. When the process is affected like that, the result will be only one, certain loss which will eventually jeopardize the relationship. If you don’t have any professional experience with that, there is no point on doing it. It would be better to teach and show the other person what you are doing and how he/she can developp his/her own base and keep learning. Otherwise the risk will be too big and eventually not worth it.

I think it is not advisable to trade with other people’s money else it will just make it worse when we lose and can’t repay them.

I, personally, would never be comfortable to do that. I am responsible for myself, my choices, my money. Being responsible for somebody else’s is a daunting task. Especially if that person is a friend. In my opinion, it’s not a good idea to involve money and business where friendship is concerned.

I know exactly how are you feeling as I was trading money that there weren’t mine and the stress is bigger. You have the responsibility of their money and your crisis on the remaining time will not be correct.

Yeah, it is better to trade a little with our money, than to trade with others money. Today or tomorrow you’ll face loss.

One really needs to think long and hard before they decide whether it’s worth taking a the kind of risk that could jeopardize one’s friendship in case they lose the money.