Expereince with brokers

I have no actual exp with etoro but they are kinda outdated with all due respect, I really did actually brows the database and i was shocked, I mean it was all over the internet at one time a couple of years ago, but i hope they got it fixed…

Etoro is still a big joke. They launched a ‘new’ platform. It’s hilarious, that platform is there now for something like six months and a bunch of basic functions (like trade history, just to name one) is not available in that new platform. Their old webtrader is way less clicking to open positions or change positions. They have no clue when the new platform will be finished.

So you have to use both their old and their new webtrader at the same time. The trade history in the old webtrader is also quite often not available.

Large spread, double rollover fees, half rollover refund compared with other brokers.

Very bad. Only usefull in case you are able to get a lot of copiers. Very bad traders like noasnoas are able to get lots of those so anyone that really knows how to trade might have a good time at Etoro because having a lot of copiers generates cash for the copied one as well. Unless they make real money of course wich will be way more than the extra money for having copiers.

This is truly Epic - 301 Moved Permanently

Now I definitely Know which broker to Avoid even with free offers!

Intelligent people will get it!

I got it)) Very detailed, wordy and reliable explanations, profound knowledge and years of experience

when we say free offers, now thats kinda broad, there are more than just bonuses to define a broker, like lets just say there are tons and tons of aspects to consider before choosing one decent one, I would advice testing the broker if the funds allow it first before jumping into conclusions and i speak of this generally.

Broker1: lets you withdraw yet execution speed is frustrating like every event seems like an NFP release.
Broker2: very fast, active support yet 1 withdrwal takes 3 weeks and counting and its a mere a couple of hundred bucks.
Broker3: Regulated, fast, but support seems a bit too pushy with your deposits,

what im trying to say, if you give it some time choosing a broker, you will notice first hand some small details that would tell you to AVOID or NOT. usually a good broker gives you a fair chance to earn, not promises of becoming a millionaire over night. check history, who are the people behind the scene, and if you look hard enough you will notice scam brokers actually just go ahead and creat new brokers and fish for the same clients, anonymous call inviting you to invest is one big NO NO in my opinion, especially if the the source of my details is unclear. and so on… its a basic simple process getting a good broker and avoiding bad ones. not just reviews, and never judge a broker by a single case. coz all brokers have their issues in the end its a case to case basis. best of luck .