Favourites Shows

Does anyone watch the “Strike Back” series? I really like that. Been watching Continuum too but I’m not sure about it, struggling to get in to it - I’ll stick with it for now though even though I think it’ll be like Alcatraz & get cancelled sooner rather than later :frowning:

I’ve got a few episodes of The River recorded but haven’t checked them out. The Arrow starts over here tonight so that’s set to record as well.

Someone mentioned The Mentalist, I quite like it, I don’t go out of my way to watch it (missed too many episodes) but I do really enjoy it when it’s on.

Anyone ever watched “The Spiral Zone”? I miss that show.

My favorite show at the moment has got the be The Walking Dead

I am starting to like The Big Ban Theory

Series three has just started, my wife and I are completely addicted to it. We find ourselves having bizarrely earnest conversations about what we would do if there were a real zombie apocalypse.

We’re watched the first two of these, recorded the rest, looks good so far.

I enjoy The Arrow but I’m not sure about the lead role, I think it’s the fact that he wears more eye-liner than the skanks that frequent my local pub.

I’ve been watching Last Resort too, it’s only 2 episodes in but I enjoyed it. Just started season 3 of Flashpoint as well.

To agree with folk earlier too: The Walking Dead is the business. Roll on season 3 of Game of Thrones!

I’ve had it recorded for a while now but just got round to watching it - if you get the chance to watch Derren Brown’s Apocalypse then do so. It’s quite a good concept!

Investment Advisor. Specializing in retirement income distritubtion.

Massive fan of Weeds, Fantastic plot, great acting and hilarious writing!

Everyone should watch Game of Thrones, dubbed as ‘Lord of the Rings with boobs’

how could you not want to watch it!? haha

I’m late on the scene again but I’ve just started watching Luther & really enjoyed it. I’m not sure of it’s availability out with the UK but it’s definitely worth a watch.

I’ve been watching Blacklist too, it’s pretty good but I don’t know if it’ll go anywhere. I gave up on Revolution, I’m up-to-date with Strike Back: Shadow Warfare & The Walking Dead & I missed episode 1 of the final season of Dexter but I’ve got the rest recorded. I’ve stuck with Arrow but I’m neither here nor there with it & I’m a big fan of Elementary.

And seeing as it’s the 50th anniversary of Dr Who, I’d like to say that I’ve never seen a full episode.

A “friend” used to use projectfreetv to stream programmes online (I would never do such a blatant infringement of copyright) but it’s recently been blocked. Anyone got any other trusted sites (as much as you can trust a site considering it’s a dodgy one) for streaming stuff that I can pass on to my “friend”?

Jenna Marbbles. Just awesome.

Breaking Bad was a good one too…

Loving Arrested Development at the moment too!

Does Jenna Marbles count as a show?

Indeed…

And football/soccer!

Ellen Show for sure

I believe the next season is coming out soon. Can’t wait. :slight_smile:

Breaking Bad is awesome. I’m also a fan of Battlestar Galactica.

My favorite are Prison Break, The Wire, and Breaking Bad.

I wish there were more show like these lol

jenna marbles