Feedback about new website changes (not the forums)

There is no history option so I can see which topics you’ve covered like in the old version you had the dots next to each topic showing that I completed reading it?

I see,thanks for the feedback but its now impossible to check for example pipsychology articles for 2014, or 2010, unless l have to scroll page by page the whole day.

Rio, we’re working on adding this back. :slight_smile:

Haha, thanks, i just generally believe in " If it ain’t broken…don’t fix it! " but i’m rather moving with the slow speed…so basically don’t really get these extra moves…

1 Like

Exactly “don’t fix what ain’t broken”. The overall look and feel is so hard to follow. I’m just irritated because im half way through so im unlikely to start over elsewhere, like tradimo.

In our case, a lot of what was broken was happening behind the scenes, and starting to affect that things that users see and do on a daily basis. VBulletin, our old forum platform, hit a wall many years ago as far as development was concerned, so a change was necessary.

As for the School progress tracking, which I think you’re alluding to, is making a return. We weren’t able to fit it into the initial relaunch, but it’s coming back very soon. Thanks for the feedback.

Hello

Perhaps I’m missing something, but, is there no longer a check box to ‘Save display settings’ on the Economic Calendar? It’s a facility I used to use a lot, but is now sooo frustrating to use setting all the filters each time the page opens or when looking at a different date.

Good luck with the new layout none the less!

Have a look at the homepage. We have introduced a Featured Contributors section with the authors that you’re used to.

Click on an avatar and you’ll be taken directly to only that author’s articles. Thanks!

Hello Toastaholic.

Thanks for feedback. Yes, it’s completely frustrating having to do that each time. Our apologies for the inconvenience. It was something we couldn’t get into the initial release of the new website, but something we’re working on bringing back. Thanks for your patience while we get that out to you.

Hail to the return of the School progress tracking feature:

• Keeping track of our School progress is actually a crucial task in our studies or goal-oriented endeavor
  • Keeping track of our School progress help to measure, track, and stay focused on improving our knowledge
  • Keeping track of our School progress help in defining ourselfs and our situation in life
  • Keeping track of our School progress help us to track progress of the goals we’ve set in our Trading Plan
  • Keeping track of our School progress help clarify our weaknesses and strengths
  • Keeping track of our School progress help us by providing a way to self-coach and improve on our owns

A disciplined student is a proficient student and keeps track of his School progress, but since you took away the School progress tracking feature… we all feel a bit lost.
Please have the School progress tracking feature to come back soon.

Long hail to the return of the School progress tracking feature.

:slight_smile:

Yup, absolutely agree, on all points. That feature is almost ready for a return. Thanks for your feedback and patience!

1 Like

And it’s back! Read the announcement below.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: New trader from China

Wow…so much has changed! Don’t even recognize the place anymore!!

Da peeps been lookin fo u.

Shake Of The Rattle To SP VIPER

To add to this. I hate the Green, note REAL traders colors, I think something like the following colors.

Or Copper

Or a Black, White, Tan and grey scheme

Or if it has to be green why not this one

Oh wait, that is pretty close :grin:

Yeah, Green, not a fan.

The Ever Promoting His Relatives VIPER

1 Like

Nice to see you posting again. Welcome back!

A couple of how-tos to get you reacquainted with the new Forums.

We’re looking into potentially adding themes, which could provide a way to change menu and background colors. We now have the capability to make changes, and will soon test various color combinations and get a better sense of how the changes interact with our custom design. Keep in mind these proposed changes would also affect our mobile design, so any changes require extensive testing. Thanks for your patience!

May you be blessed, to me it is like looking at white background charts, eeewwwwww, yes custom colors, great wonderful.

The Ever Lovin Custom VIPER

Just looked in again and already appreciate the changes over the past few weeks.
Particularly I like the font improvement. Much easier to read now.

I notice the grey shade is darker and this has improved readability for me 100%.
I am now not anxious at all about your new look, and much more inclined to look for content.
Thanks for persevering. I know in time users will appreciate the short term pain here.