Finding successful forex strategy

I am glad to know that I was been helpful for you. If you wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills.

There is no single formula for success for trading in the financial markets. Think of the markets as being like the ocean and the trader as a surfer. Surfing requires talent, balance, patience, proper equipment, and mindfulness of your surroundings.

There are many strategies in forex trading. Changing strategy from time to time is the most sensible decision. It is not desirable to stick to one strategy for a long time without getting any results. You need to identify the trend and plan your strategy accordingly

Combine your patience with your knowledge. That’ll be the best strategt/tip from this 8 years experienced trader.

Position trading, i would suggest. Hold on to your trades for long, atleast a month. I gained huge profits with this strategy on BTCUSD

Hi Allen, sorry i am not on that strategy. I am a day trader i close all my trades before going to bed. I wish to sleep peacefully without the market haunting me in my dreams. Lol