Forex as investing

There are great advantages to doing this. First of all, you are leveraging the experience and expertise of a professional trader who has had a track record of successful trading over a period of time. You also get any propriety trading strategies that the firm might possess.

The greatest advantage is that you don’t have to actively manage it. Forex trading is a very intense activity. It’s not one of those things where you just put money into a trading position and wait for it to grow. It’s a 24 hour a day market and any open trading positions need to be actively monitored until that position is closed out

Hello peeps!

John Kicklighter, Chief Strategist for DailyFX, has made a video today about

trading big themes like investors, looking at hedge funds managers and what

themes THEY are looking to trade… He is also asking the question: can retail

traders (in Forex, for example) trade like hedge fund managers?

Trends in the Forex market tend to last for long periods of time, that is why Forex can be used as investing, but leverage should be kept to a minimum.

I’ve never tried for long periods of time, maybe I should?!

Forex is good place for investment . I am satisfied what I invest and get return form forex trading. No one can say he is making efforts and forex is not supporting him . as you are doing serious efforts to learn and do forex in managed way it will really pays you back a good profit from your investment.