FOREX books what is worth to read?

there seems what am looking for but I wonder why the OP is banned!

johnnykanoo, it is obvious that you haven’t read the book because you are acting exactly like the people the author talks about. Perhaps you are afraid the “newbies” may have a different opinion about you after they read the book. Is that it?

aparantly you have not read my posts, I am as open minded as anyopne can be and in fact if you read horizontal lines thread you would see me in constant defense of tro and his methods which frankly i find useless.

i use price action and i dont use indicators yet i publically have called people to respect others and there differences.

as far as the first amendment goes i didnt try to sensor you, im not trying to infirnge on anyones rights. but you send me pms privatly threatening war whats that but a feeble attempt to control what i say or post.

seems hypocritical doesnt it?

so since you are giving history lessons about CT then why don’t you include a reading comprehension portion of it and explain to me what you meant when you said

Side benefit, BabyPips becomes a really funny place

Let me know what you think about the book.

I am calm. It’s the others that will turn this thread into a battleground.

There was no “threat” of any kind. I merely pointed out actions and their consequences.

Example: If you hit me I can choose to ignore the hit, respond in some non-violent way, or hit you back. Those are the possible outcomes and no threat is implied.

I PMed you so as not to clog up the threads with off topic posts. It was a suggestion that obviously was lost on you. There was no attempt on my part to control you in anyway, shape or form.

If you read the book, the meaning of what I said will be obvious if you have any reading comprehension at all. If you don’t want to read it then there is no reason for me to discuss this further.

You asked for a “history” lesson. First, let’s start with spelling and grammar. The words “I”, “apparently”, “anyone”, “infringe”, “publicly”, “privately”, “don’t”, “didn’t”, “doesn’t”, “I’m” and “anyone’s” were probably typos. These errors could have been prevented had you taken the time to proofread. A red line usually appears under misspelled words.

Next, it is “their”, the possessive, not “there”. Finally, CAPITALIZATION. I know you know how to begin sentences. If you want educated people to take you seriously, you need to “up your game”. Class dismissed.

ok guys lets go back to the original topic … am still looking for others opinions on books which they have read