Forex Broker for Scalping

UMAF - You’re right, and Yadix is 100% STP. I am very happy with the execution of all orders large and small, some massive profit makers open and close within seconds. Superb execution at Yadix

Many STP brokers do not forward small trades into the market, it’s something that is relatively know. If scalping is used for small trades (below 1 lot) it is most likely be executed in a Market Making environment. Best broker for scalping will therefore be an honest, regulated market maker. A Market maker is often able to provide tighter spreads than STP.

Yes, no STP broker is PURE STP. With some trades or some accounts, they have separate executed way for them. Assuming they got a good news that EUR will drop a lot, they can fight against all EUR BUY Trades. I know a good broker should be honest and pure stp but who can assure we have a broker like this in market? Who can observer them 24/5 for us, the trader.

Anyway, a true STP/ECN broker is better than others.

Exness and Octafx are both good regarding spread.

Octafx is lower for spread even during quiet Asian session but their leverage is only 1:500 top.
Exness is bigger for spread (1:2,000 max) but their spread is higher than Octafx even if you are using ECN in exness (don’t forget to count in the commission).

So these days, it all comes down to how you want to do your trading… scalping-wise.

How can you not profit if you’re using these kind of spread:

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/17867-best-broker-scalping-13.html#post642451

activetrades and alpariuk, welcomes scalpers.

I think that pepperstone is quite ok, they have good spreads and decent execution,

Yes even I have worked for a few months with Armada. Its a decent broker but I wasn’t totally satisfied. I mean yes the spreads are low but I got tighter spreads from Finpro Trading. And the trade execution was quicker obviously because of no dealing desk and so it was really helpful for scalping. I like their services more as the payins and payouts are seamlessly easy and quick. Plus I haven’t witnessed any slippages. I would suggest you to try them out.