Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

Derek, You can use Buy and sell signals for other pairs as TP targets, Low & High for Quick profits trading but do not neglect the strategy rules.

Short Term Strategy SL is 30 pips or much less if you perfect(nearly or Good) price action while Medium Term Strategy SL is 50 pips or first TP target opposite of your order or much less if you perfect(nearly or Good) price action.
Read the thread first posts…

Hello FMM,

Is it possible you can mention the current FX rate for each pair beside when you sending the signal ( for Medium term analysis ). It will help us to make our trading decision.

please help,

God Bless you for your excellent work,

regards,
JSM2004

I have no time to spend on useless arguments. I didn’t wait for more knowledgeable people opinions or ground advice, you want me to care about yours.
If you had not understand from my past post then you’ll never understand and “get it”

I do not understand how the “man & fish” apply here or in any or every part of life!!

Again, I’m not here to teach any person forex trading, you want that go apply to a webinar or forex class…

I feel sorry for people like you who try to picture it as if my mentioned strategies Swing, breakout, & price action… “MUST” be learnt and spent on many days, weeks… to understand.
As you’re saying that only traders using my Daily Signals & Analysis info are the only ones who must learn those strategies! Which is the Biggest Lie Ever!
In between Squats are Great to Power & Build you whole Body…

All Traders or who want to become Real Traders one day must Learn & Understand those strategies and much more to reach Perfection(as much as possible) and Trade Right.

You can name my Retracement levels and TP targets whatever you want, Fibo or Supp./Rest. lines or babypips or anything…

But had you ever thought with yourself “WHAT WOULD DIFFER”

And, All Traders from Beginners to Professionals to Expert to Gurus have hourly or 4 hour or monthly or daily or weekly Fibos, supp/rest. or crazy lines you talk about and much other indicators bt. their hands but do they all trade them the same way?!
Ofcourse not, because they mean nothing alone. In able to be traded right, you must know the strategies that apply around them.
This is why I advice all to learn strategies I mention…

Briefly, My Daily Signals & Analysis are info that I provide besides any further advice, tips or hints regarding strategies I mention. Nobody can ask for more, even for signal services you pay more than 100$ per month they do not tell you from where they got their Entry Exit…or robots you pay $$$ for them and most(90+%) are useless, you can’t break or discover its codes or a manager account person will never tell you what he/she use from strategies to trade your account.
But its pathetic that people like you ask and insist on such questions for Forex Very Accurate Daily Signals & Analysis that I provide for FREE while you do not open your Mouth but are more than happy to PAY PAY PAY for Commercial services that at first do not meet my Daily Forex info criteria even at Lowest Standards(Ofcourse not all but most 90+%)

You like it, use it, do not like it, leave it, search other place for similar contents if you can find bt. the less than 10%.

This reply took too much time

End of Story

Congratulations “Fumante”, you’re not convinced but Good Polite Reply.

If you mean the indicator: As "Hubinator replied in a past post: "“Hi, the latest indicator is posted on page 101 and thread #1010"”

If you mean Medium Term Strategy entry/exit rules: Review first and other posts of this thread…

Hubinator, for the Usd/Jpy pair result, it must be around 50 pips profit easily because entry must had been at 81.05/10

I suggest you use a broker that have a new daily open candle at 00.00 time. I think most have same new daily candle time, only few have it maybe 2 hours later that may explain why you didn’t realize usd/jpy daily low of that day, this pair performed the move as i remember my entry at first hours of past “thursday”.

Good Trading “Learning Fast” or whatever your Real Name is…LOL

I said Trade Carefully but that do not mean cut profits or not letting them keep running.

Honestly & Straight Forward, I had known that Gbp/Usd Euro/Usd and all pairs vs the Dollar Currency would keep its downward trend direction, but I never introduce my instincts, feelings & Forex Experience into my Daily Signals & Analysis especially that many Traders all over the world are relying on for their trading decisions.

Simply, I post my info relying only on what my charts tell me, if it shows mixed or down or uptrend or sideways…whatever it show… which is the best way and attitude to depend on in Forex trading and whole market analysis when you are a Real Guru Trader.

Keeping Learning…

Never Regret anything. Enter a trade relying on the strategies and your Forex trading skills taking in consideration minimizing risks and learning from your mistakes if happens to be than saying “If I had enter, I could had Gained Money”

I believe, What you thought Bad for you might turn to be the Best…

Another phrase to add…lol “Behind anything bad there’s something Good”

Hello Guys,

I’m new in that thread ,and I need some help about the FMM Strategy (both Short and Medium):
1- how to chart it ?
2- Indicators (parameters)
3- Entry Signal
4- Exit Signal
5- TP
6- SL
7- Recommended Pairs

It would be help full if someone answers my questions or just tell me on which post covers thoses kind of informations.

Another question , I’m wondering if a FMM EA exists already ?

Thank you for your excellent work.

Hubinator. Unfortunately you had miss the Gbp/Usd Perfect Entry at 1.5800/05 as market price broke below and continued to 1.5660/70 and closed there at end of day, testing it many times too, so result is around 130 pips.
This pair trade was much easier than Euro/Usd as Gbp/Usd kept clearly below the possible upward move that was 1.5840/50 since market price Friday High only marked around 1.5830

Keep The Great Work

It seem you couldn’t but milk my reply time till the end…LOL

If you mean by current FX Rate by each currency interest rate or even pairs prices at market close, you can simply find that at any broker mt4 or trading station.

About time I post my Daily Signals & Analysis, I mentioned previously it’s after market new daily candle or market open by 1-2 hours, which simply reflect at any broker you use. It must be like bt. 01:00 & 02:00 at your broker mt4 market watch.

God Bless You Too

FMM thanks for the replies and honest advice, I’ll continue to learn and study. Have a great weekend and I’ll look forward to your detailed analysis Monday.

Thanks again, I mean it you have helped a lot :slight_smile:

Looks like you prefer the Shortcut. Great that we have a person like “astock” who made a Good Effort providing traders here with 2 parts in a word format as a summary for all useful info from what was posted on this thread.

About FMM EA, Yet didn’t think of turning my Daily Signals & Analysis to a Commercial Service if by a monthly subscription or EA Selling.

LORD JESUS CHRIST Always Be With You All

unfortunately your english is so incomprehensible I cannot decipher what the hell you are getting at.
maybe thats a good thing.

i am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, as i know your english isn’t great, & assume you completely misunderstood, or more to the point, misinterpreted what i said.

here goes:

FMM: “you want me to care about yours.”

its not an ‘opinion’, you are giving newbies levels to trade off & yet you start flaming them when they ask for more detail. & imo hubinator adds to the fire by stating that you would be 1000+ pips up every day based on these signals. this is very misleading, there are many examples.

FMM: “I’m not here to teach any person forex trading”

i quote from my post “noone expects you to teach students”. do you not understand this? if you don’t understand this very simple sentence, ask me for clarification. instead of accusing me of wanting you to teach. get it? simple eh? however, if you think me asking you if your levels are fibs (or derivative) or manually drawn actually means that i want you to teach me / or anyone forex trading then…sorry you are deluded, but i will assume (for the benefit of doubt) you misunderstood/misinterpreted me. ([B][U]example 1 of possible misinterpretation[/U][/B])

FMM: “You can name my Retracement levels and TP targets whatever you want”

I dont want to rename your RT levels. That wasnt what i was asking, but you obviously misinterpreted that - see above example 1 of your misinterpretation. repeat: simple question - fibs or manual?

FMM: “or crazy lines you talk about and much other indicators bt. their hands but do they all trade them the same way?!”

did i say they trade them all the same way? misinterpretation?

FMM: “As you’re saying that only traders using my Daily Signals & Analysis info are the only ones who must learn those strategies! Which is the Biggest Lie Ever!”

nope, i have reread my original post again - i definitely did not say this. you said i said this. your now making things up, which can be termed “lieing”. Ironic huh? But i will put this down to another 'misinterpretation, see i am giving you the benefit of the doubt a lot here.

FMM: “I feel sorry for people like you who try to picture it as if my mentioned strategies Swing, breakout, & price action… “MUST” be learnt and spent on many days, weeks… to understand.”

hmmm, but then you say:
FMM: “you must know the strategies that apply around them.
This is why I advice all to learn strategies I mention…”

i think we are saying the same thing. again, prob misinterpreted. when i said learn / practice these strategies i meant for example trading breakouts using 1-2-3, 3 bars of higher highs / lower lows, continuation breakout (retesting of the level after the BO - you mention this in a post also - we agree) & all the other zillion methods of entering / exiting trades. maybe i didnt explain it very well, & maybe you misinterpreted me. or maybe i misinterpreted you, cos i was agreeing with one of your earlier posts. my bad huh?

FMM: “All Traders or who want to become Real Traders one day must Learn & Understand those strategies and much more to reach Perfection(as much as possible) and Trade Right.”

see above example - we agree

FMM: “Nobody can ask for more, even for signal services you pay more than 100$ per month they do not tell you from where they got their Entry Exit”

again, please refer to the first [B]‘misinterpretation’[/B] example 1 where i clearly state i am not asking for your entry / exits, any of your secrets etc etc.

FMM: “But its pathetic that people like you ask and insist on such questions” / “but are more than happy to PAY PAY PAY for Commercial services”

wtf?? insist on such questions? i said its not unreasonable to ask if the levels are manual or fib? “pay”? where tf did i say this? this isnt misinterpretation, this is a lie, by you. you dont know me, do not pretend you do. and therefore do not make assumptions about me…

so you think i pay for commercial services? i have spent the last few days listing on FMM skype group websites, threads, free info where newbies can learn more about price action trading - instead of buying books, or paying for courses - the material is there - i have spent the last year finding it, & i did an ok deed by making it easier for them, cos they are a little confused with your thread. how ‘pathetic’ is that?

FMM: “This reply took too much time”

sorry, thats your fault for misinterpreting pretty much everything i said. i will repeat that v simple question - are your levels manual or fibs? & it only needed a one word answer. however pls do not answer it, i am done with it.

FMM: “I feel sorry for people like you” / “But its pathetic that people like you”

with comments like this, when it was a very straightforward question, i would advise next time that you be 100% confident that you HAVE NOT MISINTERPRETED other peoples comments before revealing your true character.

i am pretty sure you will not reply, but if you do, i am not responding - cos on the basis of your first response, there is no point…it will be littered with false accusations, misinterpretations, assumptions and lies & i have had enough of them to last me a while. (if you do care to reply, please can you get someone who is fluent in english to translate both my posts).

(fyi - there are definitely 6 misinterpretations, 2 lies, & a couple of assumptions in your post - & that i am sorry to say is a fact. however i will ignore the lies, & make an assumption myself if you do not mind and give you the benefit of the doubt & assume you misinterpreted me all along).

god help.

have a great day.

apparently i need 5 posts before i can post any links, so ignore this & wait for the next post…

hahaha, it all makes sense now:

ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Forex Money Maker application
ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - ZulutradeForexMoneyMaker

this thread is an advert, hes selling you something, probably why he is so touchy, neurotic & deluded.

So the first link maybe a diff strategy, not sure, either way he has 11 followers after 24 weeks of trading!

I like the warning message on the 2nd link…“this signal provider has 100% winning trades ratio”. That should immediately sound your own warning - noone has 100% winning ratio, and all good traders will tell you that, & all honest traders trying to sell you something will tell you that.

Other gem stats on the first link:

Average trade time 3 days

Maximum drawdown 69% (2.72K)
Wtf? Can you survive your account going down 69.9%?

Ranking 1403
Theres 1402 ‘better’ traders than him on zulutrade. however, do not take that as fact cos its well known a lot of signal providers on zulutrade are scammers.

On the 2nd link:
He has drawdown of -750, with a profit so far of 500+. He has either no stop losses, or very large ones - can you afford to sit on >100% drawdown? One fact is that almost every successful trader i have read about or know of stakes between 1-3% of their account on each trade. Thats a max of 1-3% drawdown per trade. I will leave you to decide whats best for you.

Good zulutrade + scam & you will see its discussed on forums in depth, read it & make your ownmind up, heres a cpl of links:
Zulutrade Scam or Goldmine? - Zuluexpert
ďż˝ ZuluTrade- Scam Trading Signals? # The Shark Investor

My advice, learn some PA, draw your own levels in & practice practice practice, find what suits you, dont rely on someone selling you signals. Hubinators ‘profits’ are unrealistic, if he was that good at reversing positions, getting in at perfect place etc then he would not be on here posting hindsight trades. No doubt good traders can make money off FMM levels, but some good traders can make money off random generated levels also. Theres plenty of threads, traders on twitter etc who call live trades, & tell you their complete strategy - so you can take it away & mould it to your style…and they are successful, AND ARE NOT SELLING YOU ANYTHING. I am not saying FMM is a scam, but remember FMM is not, i repeat not calling live trades.

How stupid of me to think he was actually being nice to newbie traders out of the kindness of his own heart. crikes, i was easily fooled. And why did i get wound up by his earlier response, should have known then that could only be the response of someone with an alterior motive. Though discounting all of the above, the one issue you should all take into account is his communication skills. As you can see from his response to me, he has 0 communication skills & i am glad i posted now cos otherwise this would not have been so obvious. What would he be like if you were trying to explain a problem you had trading his signals?..good luck with that.

At least this find saved me wasting my time backtesting his levels, yet i have wasted far too much time on this person, albeit it has made me laugh & i hope provided some newbies with food for thought (this noun will confuse fmm ha!).

Happy trading all.

@FMM

You are absolutely right - I missed that trade. So the result for this GPB/USD trade would be +110 pips if I take TP2 as the target. You know I always calculate 20 pips difference which I use to give a trade a little space to develop. So the low you mention @ 1.5660/70 + the 20 pips is exactly the TP2 level. So the result for this day was +560 pips and the overall performance for the month so far is +2.850 pips.

goto post

regards