Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals

Hi FMM,
Thanks for your extremely positive answer for supporting traders like me in this group. I am at presently trading yen crosses on a daily basis using your Medium term analysis since they are more profitable to me but spreads are higher. Like metin, I want only analysis for the Yen crosses CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, AUD/JPY & NZD/JPY. If you are Ok, then I would say I am pretty much pleased. We can get more pips from Yen crosses than any other pairs is my personal conclusion.

Regards,
Krishna

I must try YEN Crosses alsoā€¦ :slight_smile: but for nowā€¦ Iā€™m stick to EUR/USD and GBP/USDā€¦

Hello Sir,

I agree with your comments, your signals are seriously accurate and profit gain from the current available pair are good.

In any case, if you are adding any currency. Please consider EUR/CAD. Price movement is greater and it would be one more advantage for traders to have signal on such currency pair.

Thanks & Regards,
imprimus.

Yes! EUR/CAD I was trading on that pairā€¦ will take watch of that Marketā€¦ Thanks!

Sir [B]FMM[/B],

Iā€™m implementing your signals wellā€¦ Thanks for that!.. :slight_smile:

Off topic: What you think is the ideal capital amount for live trading?.. for a newbie like me?.. Thanks!

I canā€™t figure out the euro right now. the signal was at 3150/60 went up to tp 1 and pulled back below. I missed the entry to go up to tp1 but I canā€™t seem to decide if it will continue up or sell off.

It never reached tp1. I locked the SL +25 pips earlier (1.3180) and now locked another +25 pips (1.3120), tp 1.3100.

Awesome. The sad part is I was short at 3128, closed my trade out with a 10 pip loss. Much to learn

Actually looking to buy at that level (short term signals) and now is good to buy gold?

Edit: Touched 1.3100 (+45 pips) buy EU @ 1.3100, TP +25 pips, SL -25 pips, RR 1:1
GOLD: BUY 1667.5 TP 1691

i am getting killed right now.

Okay okay. I have come to realize that even after reading every single post on this thread. Every document, every chart, and hours and hours of my own analysis, I still donā€™t understand the strategy here. The short term is simple enough. But the Medium term signals are all killing me. Out of 20 medium term trades, 17 have been stopped out. Someone please help me.

Goodpunk6, go read price action in the free system section started by forex school online

reading now :32:

I am all for Traders like you Krishna who are willing to learn and advance in market trading.
Itā€™s important a Trader focus at certain pairs or currency to daily trade especially for newbies or even traders in their mid-trading years. Even if those pairs might not show clear trade-able opportunities some days, not a big deal, no opportunity then you do not trade, easy as thatā€¦
Adapting to few pairs, knowing how it move and news that influence it is much more important than jumping into trading different pairs each day.
Yen pairs are good to trade. I already provide traders with 3 basic yen pairs Usd/Jpy, Euro/Jpy, Gbp/Jpy to daily trade that are enough as I believe but there are surely other yen pairs to have a look at.
Aud/Jpy & Chf/Jpy are also good for trading as both provide wide daily pips range.

Iā€™ll consider that too ā€œImprimusā€ but only if thereā€™s a good % of agree bt. traders using my Daily Signals & Analysis for new pairs to introduce and especially if traders are seriously trading those pairs and really need the analysis, not for some traders who are just in the mood of ā€œTRYā€, so it will be loss of time in this case.

I consider a 1000$(or any currency as your local one) account is Good for a start with Money Management in mind, applied in the right way.
If you canā€™t afford to loose 1000$(only use money that do not effect your life living, as Forex Trading is risky as you understand, use 0.01-0.1 lot size) then start with 500$ and lower your lots(0.01-0.05 must be alright).
Besides, you can keep on trading a demo account until you find yourself with a clear personal plan and method you have been applying right and gaining consistent money on your broker demo account then and only then you go Live Trading.

Do not hurry things, market will still be there, it will not get broken or close foreverā€¦LOL

LOL, if a person is listening to you not watching the picture, could had thought you are loosing your whole live account.
Itā€™s just a demo account my friendā€¦lol
Relax, if at demo account youā€™re that nervous then never go live currently until you empty your mind from stress and fear.

There is nothing named ā€œstopped outā€. My Daily Analysis are traded as swing or breakout due to current day best trading condition strategy(one of both).
The market had been consolidating for many weeks and few months till now which means as sideways movement which is not best for my basic analysis strategy which is best trading under nice trending market or at least some good pips daily range, there was many past days that even Euro/Usd & Gbp/Usd did not exceed 50-100 pips daily range then how will any trader expect a nice swing or breakout movement with no reversal or sideways movement occurring?!

Those conditions occur as for Friday example: China GDP came out as Good for the dollar which mixed the cards and effected the Aussie largely that was expected to continue good upward move but consolidated once again.
Besides, all pairs except the yen pairs that had been moving in downtrend smooth move for many days which is an example of Good Trading pairs with my analysis.
Also, Traders were waiting for Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke talks in yesterday late hours to decide direction, not forgetting news coming out of Europe as from Spain.
All those news influences the market.
Simply, when you enter at retracement if swing or breakout and you see market price going against you while you do not know what to do then simply close at small loss, not a big deal.
I cheer traders to easily change to opposite trade, as you see market flow going with bears, close your buy order and open a sell order and vice versa or simply take small loss and stand aside until you know how to adapt to such mixed market conditions.
Do not get frightened, life will not end with a loss orderā€¦LOL

Good advice my friend. It seem that traders comes back to my words after some loss or after they listen it from an outsider(with respect friend).
How much times did I assure at importance of reading and learning swing, breakout and price action rules??
Starting from here on babypips with some good threads and all over the net there are many reputable price action websites to review and learn from.
Some traders ask me from time to time to teach them price action and both strategies tips.
I provided them with many useful tips with clear charts to learn from & can be very good start and important help in their trading my analysis.
But some donā€™t understand that each thread has its special content and goal.

This thread provides you with critical retracement levels to trade at and gain lot of money.
This thread and I personally do not have work or goal here of teaching traders how to trade forex and other related stuff but to show you the road(making my strategies rules well known for all) to succeed using my signals and analysis.
There are other good threads and traders whose job is only to teach price action and other strategies in details.

Besides, learning swing/breakout/price action strategies is a must for any Trader.
Itā€™s not a must homework only traders using my signals and analysis must learn and apply. This is not a punishmentā€¦LOL

I ask all Traders using my Daily Signals & Analysis to post their preference of new pairs that they are used to trade, currently trading profitably, know how those pairs move.
Besides, Very Important too Traders, I decided to make some tweak on pairs I post for my analysis, so crucial for traders to leave a reply or comment about WHAT PAIRS FROM THE CURRENT ONES YOU SEE UNNECESSARY NOT MUCH TRADED OR NOT MOVING SMOOTHLY OR NO GOOD DAILY RANGE OR OPPORTUNITY??
I decided on removing some pairs as maybe around 3 pairs(ofcourse non of the majors) to replace it with new pairs analysis as big % of traders here agree onā€¦
So, all traders are invited to leave reply and comments regarding unnecessary or removable pairs and new pairs to introduce.

This is a very important step for the near future as all traders understand, so you must all participate in order that no trader come back one day saying ā€œWHY YOU REMOVED THIS OR INTRODUCED THAT PAIR, WE USED AND LIKE TO TRADE THIS OR THATā€

Iā€™ll give a full 1 week for your opinions to then decide what 3 new pairs(you can suggest more than 3 pairs as your preference removable and introducing pairs then Iā€™ll pick the best as traders general higher % of agreement & my personal Forex knowledge suggestā€¦) to introduce and what to remove as a replacement process since adding new pairs with no remove will mean much time for analysis that will surely effect my valuable time and also traders time receiving my Daily Signals & Analysis post.
Besides, After the decision regarding pairs to introduce and remove, Iā€™ll spend some days(1 week maximum) to well study and see how my analysis will best fit those new pairs compared to how each pair move and is influenced by what termsā€¦to keep on the Great Work we started with the current 12 Forex Pairs, Gold & Oil.

Take Note Traders that I have no problem in introducing analysis for some factors that effect the market movement as some futures, market indicesā€¦but the problem again is lack of time as you understand, besides Traders would not need that much contents to gain money from the markets but itā€™s like a preference factor bt. traders as some traders like to trade the forex market, others stocks, others futures, others indicesā€¦
You(Traders) have a Good trading and understanding of few pairs movements, you need nothing more & nobody will beat youā€¦LOL

Enjoy Your Day