Forex Growth Bot

What leverage is your account? Mine is 1:100 and drawdown is acceptable. Cannot give exact number cause I trade other EA in the same account. Been trading it since Oct 2012.

Same here!

I’m on v.1.8.

I’m new to Forex Growth Bot. I’m trying to use it on FXCM and it won’t close trades properly.
I signed up for Advanced Support, but they are GHOSTS - can’t get legitimate response…
Can someone tell me:

On what US broker will the growth bot work properly?

I need help, and I CAN’T GET A RESPONSE from their support people.

Thanks!

Mike Bishop

Hello Mr Johnny …
if you still review this topic I need to know if I used the basic version is OK with 5 digits and 4 digits brokers or not …
also I need to know your version of FGB and the settings you use …
also the VPS you prefer and cheapest also but reliable …
Thanks

By the way …
My accounts leverage are
1- 1:500 Balance: 250$
2- 1:1000 Balance: 3500$

I love this post … ammaaaazing :7:

I trade with Hot Forex, currenex account. I don’t have any issues, my trade history is consistent with FGB in myfxbook.

Can you tell me were to get growth bot please…i found it on a few web site but those web site dont look trustworthy

www.forexgrowthbot.com

Hi,
I cannot give you the exact broker but just a word of advice please if the broker has a mean spread of more than 2 the best thing you should try to find a new broker then I think you’ll have avoid some risks. And please take time to consult further before plunging into real account.

How are you doing with Growth Bot? Is it still going strong?

Are MGB still giving profits? Or is it dead?

68% drawdown from their myfxbook account

I am using an EA and gives me super performance for 6 months its a low risk based EA

Can you tell us which EA you are using?

Steve C.

Steve Cohen, SAC? Is that you? :smiley:

No, I am a different Steve C.

Forex Grow Bot die this year / its not working
Developers:

Guys, similar to this strategy. pls find as per attached. but doesn’t make that big dd.

Thats not a good graph,you could tell that this ea will fail in the long term just by looking at that picture…

My EA is way better than that crappy one: