Forex is eventually a scam, a losing gamble, not trade

First thing is that binary option mechanics and way of working is very strange , trader do not have full control over exit and profits,

Second thing most binary brokers are involved in shady activities.
Banc De Binary ran a very huge massive campaign and got many people money. and it was oldest broker for binary but it turned out to be a scam.

Banc de Binary is Closing Down. End of a Scam? | Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum

IMHO binary option is not good for trader its very shady .

My only “agenda” is for the forum to be used for the purposes for which it’s intended and for it [U][B]not[/B][/U] to accommodate members with semi-concealed promotional agendas of their own (other than the ones who register, for example as “official broker representatives”, say so openly and break no rules).

That’s your opinion and how the forum is used for is you own interpretation is it not? If a trader is not a good writer but comfortable at public speaking. How is making a video instead of a detail long extensive paragraph when he can barely write a bad thing? If a trader said check out this video on how to use this strategy compared to writing everything out with incorrect grammar and bad sentence structure be wanted? But somehow it’s seen promotional? What is this person promoting? A strategy that works for them? Isn’t the day trading section full of people posting their strategies and how it works for them? If a trader is not selling anything but only offering advice and knowledge that they attain what is the problem? The problem you have is because it’s binary’s. If I did the same with forex we wouldn’t be having this conversation. That’s why we have a binary options section to discuss these things related specific to BO and that involves people who actually “Do” trade binary’s. That’s pretty important. Imagine how annoying it would be for someone posting on a forex forum not to trade forex. When obviously it works for some people. Which is clearly happening here.

No - it really [I][U]isn’t.[/U][/I]

It’s about whether rules are being broken.

Abusing this forum’s hospitality to promote your own Youtube channel (as you have) is against the both the letter and the spirit of the forum’s rules. It’s frankly naive of you not to understand that ([I]if[/I] you really don’t).

However much you try to complicate it, and make it sound somehow “subjective” by raising other issues, it really [B][U]IS[/U][/B] as simple as that.

Then where do I put an video explaining my strategy? Do you suggest a create a website in place ads everywhere which would be actually soliciting. How else do you expect me to post my strategy? Also if you actually taken a class on how people learn. Not all of us can learn by sitting down and reading. Some people are visual learners. These things you obviously seemed to completely not understand. But I’m not going to pay for a class on writing just to post in this forum. Thanks but until I see a moderator deem Youtube as a commercial website then no rules are being broken.

But since you care so much. I suggest going to check out alexbok’s forcast. He had put a video from his YOUTUBE channel of his daily forecast on the forum. I guess him saying you can find more forcasts at whatever his youtube is, must be soliciting. lol Your hilarious.

But anyway’s like I said before we should stay on topic. Instead of bring it far left.

You have a problem that other members clearly don’t have, don’t you?

That’s because you have a Youtube channel to promote.

You can register as a “verified analyst” and post in the “Analyst Arena” (one link per post, I think), can’t you? [I][U]That’s what others do, here, when they have something to promote[/U][/I].

Unintentionally, if so. (My own guess is that taking the conversation down to a level of personal insults will damage - rather than enhance - your credibility here; but that’s your problem.)

Good for you Manxx - do you have a link to that thread?

This is the thread to which Manxx was referring: [B]301 Moved Permanently

Why not simply place any member giving you hassle on your ignore list & either report the posts for continued harassment or request the moderators offer you feedback regards your activity to ensure your channel is acceptable to their rules & regs.

You’re wasting your time & effort by continually arguing with some of these people.
Just ignore it & obtain clarification from those who actually run the joint.

I will definitely take your advice

Ya lexys, just ignore this kind people… Don’t let this kind of people effect your mood. Just put into your ignore list.

The market is super big

O wow thats real big.

Forex is a scam only when the broker makes you lose by intentionally hitting your stops.

That picture looks familiar. It’s the same as the surface web and the deep web.

Can you tell me, if there was any trades that you placed without stop loss, just hoping to the very end that you will suffer a drawdown?
What I knows is that main problem that traders have is improper use of stop losses or not placing them at all. Market can be irrational to burn deposit of any size, that’s why its about risk control rather than correct analysis.

Hey CarlosRay, that was awesome man !..