Forex master levels review needed

Hi All
Has anyone heard of Forex master levels by Nicola Delic. All online reviews looks the same.
Is his system worth spending my hard earned money on or is it just another con.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

There’s an overview on Youtube - FOREX MASTER LEVELS REVIEW - Quick Overview By Nicola Delic

You buy the software. It checks the selected market for price highs, lows, channels and some other stuff they don’t disclose, and when all the gauges line up you get a phone alert and you can take the trade.

He has a yacht. You can make “$36 million”.

Something doesn’t add up here…

2 Likes

@christopha

ok… De Ja Vu

i literally just wrote a massive post for a beginner
here…

now before you go there let me explain this system you are looking at, the Nicola Delic thing

mate, he basically says this

the dashboard is THE CROWN OF IT
well. in my opinion, it’s a sugar coated eye candy interface… Ignore it

now you have the HI LOW
well. this is basically what i just explained to that other newbie… check out the link FREE OF CHARGE hehe

the Expert Exhaustion, Mate, you could use a basic indicator to show you this or look at what i showed the newbie

the CHANNEL - YOU DON’T NEED IT , you can calculate this stuff yourself and you can use a manual trailing stop to ride the price all the way up with a given buffer on the trailing stop if you really want to maximise the return each time

as for the FML
JUST USE MACD on the short time frames. to show you the same thing

you don’t need this stuff mate, you don’ t need to spend money on it
it may not be a scam, but you can do all this yourself

ok… WANT TO MAKE MONEY… ok
go to that link where i show the newbie all that stuff

NOW… YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION
MAKE A FOREX TRADING SYSTEM BASED ON THAT, and sell it
and you’ll probably be profitable, because IT WORKS, i know , because i’ve tested it

if you get it right, it’s safe
so i reckon do that and forget this

the entire forex industry , you can find things that are simple. like this that you can obtain free of charge if you see them for what they are, but newbies don’t know this. so they buy simple things because they don’t know any better

i don’t know how much this nicola system is, but whether it’s $5 or $5,000 i can tell you you don’t need it
and if you like it
Read what i said to the other person and you’ll get the guts of what you have in this system
alongside with some other basic free MT-4 indicators

hope this helps
be cool

Nice post by Tommor.

If anybody require or interested in getting this system along with the video course materials at very cheap rates than it’s original rates then i can help you out. let me know or just inbox me if and i will explain you everything in detail. i repeat it again
yes you can get this system at pennies. thanks…

Have you used this system, how did it go for you?

How much did you pay for your yacht?
I don’t have a yacht yet but a while back a pair of Polish coast guard surplus motor patrol boats caught my eye…

Touched a nerve perhaps…