Forex MegaDroid

NO trades for me in 5 days… not on ibfx or forex broker,

Garry

Yeah, I agree. :smiley:

Might be time to change your broker.

But my forex and IBFX have always been great brokers… I have always had 98% wins…considering fin fx on demo to test.

Garry

I changed to Go Markets on the 14th October and have had 9 trades so far.4 this week all winners except a small 1 pip loss

Quite a few US brokers had been good until the recent US CFTC regulations were imposed on them.

I am in the US and, like many, am struggling to figure out my next step. I am considering FinFX but when I went to their online application it redirected me to FXCM’s application. I filled out page 1 but then on page 2 it asked for country of residence…I went to select the US but it was not there. Is FinFX a “reseller” (or whatever the correct terminology is there) for FXCM? If so, I don’t believe they can support US residents any more? If not, does anyone have any good recommendations?

Thanks a lot!

Brett

There;s quite a few you can choose man.

fxopen, tadawul are two that spring to mind.

Have you contacted the FinFX customer support in regard to this matter? What did they say?

Is it possible to make a deposit and then take the profit once a month? Will it mess up the EA?

I have tried twice to contact support via email and I have no response in more than 2 days…anyone know anything about SmartTradeFX?

It will not impact your trading negatively. Just the amount of profit will be directly proportional to the amount of funds on your account.

<[email protected]> - is this the email address you used for submitting your inquiry?

I filled out their contact form on their website so I’m not sure what actual email it was sent to. I will try this one, though, thanks!

Brett

Here’s a link to the “Contact Us” section on their website: Contact Us

I don’t see any contact form there, just the email address.

MD is trading again on forex and ibfx. The changes in the ratio didnt allow me enough money to trade. Had to lower athe risk down by half.

FYI

Garry

And so will your profits now be lowered by half - unless you move to an overseas broker where you can continue trading with higher leverage.

Hello all. Got some good info from this thread. New to posting. I’ve been running Megadroid 1.30 on two demo’s for about 4 months now and I still can’t come to a solid conclusion of whether it’s a good droid or not. I’m running it on Gomarkets and on IamFX. Yesterday trades were entered and Gomarkets got stopped out with a hefty loss and IamFX got out with a pip or two. Both brokers have been entering at very similar points but this time that small difference in entry points made a WORLD of difference. I was hoping to go live with Gomarkets next week but after this loss I’m reconsidering. I’ve had a loss before and, over weeks, it made its way back but now, I’m in the hole nearly $200 (fake money) since July! IamFX is a raw spread broker where they charge a commission and the spreads are slightly slower. I pay more per trade but feel like the entry points are going to be better, especially for a scalping EA. Any thoughts on this? How am I going to see things differently if I go live? I can only imagine, from what I’ve read, that things will NOT go as smoothly live which gives me no hope for this bot…at least with Gomarkets. I’m thinking I should stick with an ECN or commission broker? Oh and I’m running .3 risk, agressive true and recovery is true. Cheers all!

ECN/STP brokers with raw spreads (such as IamFX) are always better than the instant execution ones with higher spreads (such as GoMarkets). With Forex Megadroid, just like with any other robot, the smaller the spreads, the better the trading.

Thanks for your reply. I think I’ll stick with IamFX then. I gave a Tadawul demo a try too but gave up due to constant disconnections and problems.