Forex Mentoring

Does someone know good Forex mentoring? I can pay for it, do you know someone or do you know a website who offers it? Please let me know, I want to learn more about Forex strategies but I prefer doing it with an experienced person.

I would never recommend paying for a trading coach no matter what their credentials. There is just too much free information available. Take the money you were going to spend on a “course” and use it to buy published hard cover-books instead.

Do you know some good books? Should I make a topic about which books people find the best? I already know things about trading, like how it works, but I don’t have any strategies that work. Any books for that?

I think you can find the names of the books in this forum. I have read some discussion about trading books about one month ago in this forum. Just use the search tools.

My all-time favorite is Trading For A Living by Alexander Elder. You can get a free audio version on one of the main video sites- sorry, I am not allowed to mention which one here. Or you can buy an updated version of the hardback book online.

I have heard that Naked Forex is good, although I have not read it.

If you want to get the maximum depth of technical analysis, do a search for Al Brooks. His books are great, but not really for the beginning chartist.

Hope this gives you a start.

1 Like

Books regarding forex r really good mentors that proves helpful?

There are several discussions regarding good books for Forex. Perhaps you could find these threads useful:

Of course there are so many good mentors in Forex but their demand is too high. That’s why beginners lost interest and go for poor mentors and found nothing.

A BIG YES…there’s a company that mentors u on FX and it’s tested.

I am a professional forex trader and I have created a youtube channel where I livestream daily how I trade markets. I started streaming exactly for the reason to help traders who are interested to learn the markets or just to share ideas or talk about forex in gerenal. And I am always happy to help with information if you join me when I’m streaming. Just remember that forex is a serious bussiness and not a place where to get money quick…

Whats your Youtube channel?

Here’s today’s stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76wjGLYeA4I

Thank you Criss. I ll inform you how much it works . hope it will better

Hi Jelvoo,

If you haven’t studied the basics of forex, I suggest you do. A great place to begin is the Baby Pips School, at Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com.

A great overview of forex with price action strategies, which many traders swear by, is Nekritin and Walter Peter’s (Fx Jake’s) 160-page book, Naked Forex. I found it free online as a pdf. I just googled “naked forex pdf,” and the very first link that came up was the download of the pdf. It reads “[pdf] Naked Forex - Forex Factory.” You can also buy it in book form.

Best of luck,
Norm

1 Like

Hi Kriss,
I know your busy dont want to take up much of your time. Do you have info or link to your youtube page, and/or any other info? Thanks for your time Kriss

Here is a link to my youtube page.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCut1PQMUi2rH1_EYTTERvTQ?pbjreload=10

Perfect, thank you very mcu!!