Forex not so Peaceful Army Revealed

LOL They changed the default passwords just yesterday. 4343 is dead. lol

I have been using signals from group of people calling themselves as forexpeacearmy (wpips) for 2 months. As a result, all my funds were lost. Signals turned out to be of very low quality. I tried to make it out and it was cleared that it is not the first site made by this group of forex scammers.
They appear under new name every time when the previous site has lost its reputation and offer their �SUPER� signals and propagandize struggle for clearness of range of forex brokers.

The owner of that web sites is Felix Homogratus (false name) = Dmitri Chavkerov
He was arrested by FBI on 30th of November,2007.
Perhaps, he was discharged but I hope not for long.
He is also the owner of several sites:

Kingforexsignals.com
Secretnewsweapon.com

Forexfreedom.com
Forexdiamonds.com
Forexpeacearmy.com

forexpeacyarmy.com
Spartanforexfund.com
Wpips.com

All these resources are only made for deception of traders.

Claims of traders concerning openly false signals took place on repeated occasions and when its reputation was damaged the person just changed site:
forexbastards was changed to forexpeacearmy
kingforexsignals - to wpips and so on

You can find more details here:
(the site isn�t mine, was found by google)
There are a lot of sites like these ones, suffice it to type �Dmitri Chavkerov, forexpeacearmy� on google.

I think there will be new reincarnation and thousands of traders will get new opportunity again to use �private signals�.

I would like to warn everyone and ask to send this to traders whom you know.Dmitri Chavkerov & forexpeacearmy & wpips = SCAMMERS
All resources made by this person in the sequel, will pursue only one object � profit by scam. Take care!

Very interesting. I visited their site before and used to read a lot of threads off their forum. I thought there was something fishy about that site and saw a lot of threads complaining.

I suspect that you are just one of those Felix bashers!!! If you were losing money with his signals why not stop and practise first. Why not demo first. These signals are for news trading which is in itself very difficult and needs alot of things to go right and alot of practise. I have used these signals to help me be aware of any news that is coming out and find them very helpful. Perhaps you would be better to learn how to trade, the hard way with hours of hard work, study etc and then you will only have yourself to blame when you lose money.

[quote=Michael_K;65007]

Kingforexsignals.com
Secretnewsweapon.com

Forexfreedom.com
Forexdiamonds.com
Forexpeacearmy.com

forexpeacyarmy.com
Spartanforexfund.com
Wpips.com

All these resources are only made for deception of traders.

One of the downsides of an open forum like this is people can post whatever nonsense they like and there is no way of discerning any truth. You should take note of nzpennys comments. For myself I have been a member of secretforexsociety and the diamonds room since their inception (2-3 years I think) and there is nothing scam about them

Yeah. I have to agree. Again, I make no assumption or judgment on FPA. I do NOT trade their news signals because I am not skilled at trading news. And it also helps to have the right kind of broker for news trading too.

Now, I have compared the FPA news signals to other sites that offer free news trading signals and analysis and they are in sync with those other sites. The opinions vary slightly, but are typically in agreement. That supports the belief that FPA is providing accurate analysis.

All of that aside, I definitely like to [B]READ[/B] the reports and I [B]LEARN[/B] from the briefings. I do not trade it.

However, it is free, it helps to educate me and I use that knowledge in my day trading. It is just another tool in my toolbox.

ha ha, 5 years later and who is still around?