Forex optimum - your review

Forex optimum is always trying to do something better. Even if it were to just turn something off and didn’t give anything in return, that means it was necessary for the common good, both the broker’s and ours.

Yes, thank you, I’ve already seen the description of LAMM service. For now I’m gonna wait, watch to see what other users of this service will write, maybe later I’ll use it later.

Yes, that’s right, you shouldn’t test everything yourself, there are others that are happy to be the trailblazers :slight_smile:

I think the opposite, that if there’s something interesting for you, then you should try it and express your opinion.

I tried it myself. I deposited 10$ to my account and got profit. I withdrew the money I made, which was not much, only 4$. But it’s ok for a 10$ investment. When I paused the investment, my trader had a drawdown, I was lucky! So now I’m thinking if I should make a bigger investment.

Well, if you got profit, maybe it’s worth giving it another go. At least, I’m planning to do that.

The important thing is to find a good manager but everybody knows that already. What you also need, is luck so that you start getting profit straightaway. But it’s the same sort of luck you need in forex.

You probably should have made more deposits. But I understand that you only tested the service. Anyhow, what are you plans? Are you goin to continue with the investment?

I haven’t worked with this broker, so I don’t know or can review it. But I have read it somewhere that they have scammed many people, but that is what I have heard. I don’t have any personal idea about them.

I decided not to take the risk of depositing more money. I tried it purely out of interest. I liked what I saw but I prefer trading myself. This service will suit newbies better. Btw, here is my test profit)

So why do you find this service useful? How can it helpful for newbies?

Well, I wouldn’t say so. Newbies get a chance to see how an experienced trader, who knows the platform well and makes profit, works online. When you connect to the account you see all the trades s/he opens or previously opend.

Yes, but what’s in it for a newbie? I don’t know what strategies and signals that person uses, so there’s no point.

Tell me, did you start trading forex to make money or to learn about forex? If it’s the latter, you can read some books and sleep tight. But I think you came here to make money, just like other traders. And if your actions result in profit, why not use it? It’s especially useful for newbies who can’t make a lot of money by themselves.

I totally agree with what was said earlier. I also think pamm investment would be useful for a newbie.

It’s LAMM and not PAMM=) Of course, for people who are not that good at it , there’s no difference. But there’s a huge one, actually. So you shouldn’t mix the two things up=)

And could you explain the main difference here? I don’t want to go on the interenet and waste time.

The investment management system is different. But there’s no point in going into the details if you aren’t interested in it. So the main thing is that, unlike PAMM, in LAMM you can withdraw you money any minute without having to wait for rollover.

It’s actually cooler than pamm. I even want to check it out but I’ll do that after new year’s.

You should test it, that’s for sure. But I’d recommend waiting till February cause the market is going to be really unstable during the holidays.