Forex optimum - your review

Yes, they will do it, but if the financial department doesn’t work, they might cash out next morning. I love when they do it at the same day.

It’s not so important for me )

For me it doesn’t make any difference if they do it today or tomorrow as soon as they can return my money at all. I prefer to cash out in the morning because I my head works better that time.

It depends on a man’s taste and psychology. I know some brokers that cash out not less than in 10 days whenever you order the money withdrawal. ))) So, the things you are talking about are not dat important.

Yeah, it might be not important, but I just like when they cash out in minutes, but not in days or weeks. By the way, how did you manage to find such broker? )))

As far as I understand, the fact that a broker is able to cash out fast means that they’ve got enough circulating assets to pay instantly. Am I right?

From the one point of view, the faster they cash out, the more money they’ve got. However, from another point of view, I think that companies that are able to cash out fast just have better machinery for that. That’s all.

Oh come on, stop talking about the money withdrawal. It’s enough that they are paying. You’d better tell me what do you think about the bonuses that company gives as soon as you deposit the money.

I’m positive for that, but I’m not a newbie on Forex. Its pretty easy for me to make the trading volume they require, which I can’t say for newbies.

You can decline those bonuses via sending a request from your personal account.

Great!I didn’t know that they give such opportunity. However, I don’t really need it, but maybe there are people that just don’t use bonuses.

As for me, I think that bonuses is a nice feature and a great opportunity to enhance your trading capabilities. They are not actually unique, but it’s nice that the company gives it.

Does anybody know, if 30% bonus from Fxoptimum tradable? I tried to read the conditions, but they are not very clear.

I’m always cautions about such things. They might seem OK at first, but it can take much time until you make the required volume, or even there is a worse scenario of you losing all your money. That’s why I always trade with my own money and I don’t get distracted by such stupid things. I just concentrate only on trading.

The bonus serves for maintenance of margin level. It is impossible to trade separately on bonus means.

You should begin with the educational section on the broker’s webpage. I think they have some nice theory videos that will be very useful for you. However, mostly important for you right now is to be patient and persistent because only this way you will be able to achieve something.

I use different assets in trading. The company’s spreads are not high, so it will depend on your preferences and trading strategy.

I opened an account with them recently and also ecn-markets.com and ig.com so far all of the three brokers have been good to me in terms of account management and i am about to try a witdhrawal i will let you know how it goes but so far it’s all good in the hood as they say!

Hey people, who works with binary options there? Maybe you just trade on Forex?

There is no point to listen to your friend, as binaries are not harder than Forex, even easier. These two have many similarities, but also there are differences.