Forex Price Action

An arbitrager on acid will go long this pair on the next break of a 3-day high.

Iā€™m starting to think this is the same person making tons of accounts just keep his trolling fresh lol.

And what is it youā€™re trying to teach exactly? That you canā€™t believe in anything unless solid evidence is provided by some outside source, and even then itā€™s probably still just a lie? You know, I used to get irritated by people like you but now I just laugh cause I realize that you are one of the ones that probably lost a bunch of money and/or failed miserably at trading and now youā€™re trying to convince everyone else that it is not possible to be successful in this business. Sure, the results I provided arenā€™t very impressive. Then again, I had only been trading for a year and a half at that point, and I STILL made a profit. If you expect everything to be 100% from the get go you are in for some rude awakenings in your life. [B]Success is not discovered, it is BUILT.[/B] And I am constantly training my mind and improving my skills, day by day. And let me tell you, I am 10x better now than I was with that account. And guess what? Iā€™m still a rookie!! Your results are a direct reflection of your effort and experience, [I]NOT[/I] of the profitability of your system. I humbly suggest you expend your energy into an area you actually believe you can be successful in.

Best of Luck to You,
Joey

[QUOTE=ā€œPippin it Old School;673329ā€] Success is not discovered, it is BUILT.[/QUOTE]
Totally agree. :slight_smile:
Well i guess fxsavvy probably has some difficulties in his life. Always think positively and good things will come.
Wish u all the best in ur life. :slight_smile:

I really think that most of you have a long way to go in Forex.

Anyways, I got what I asked for (the myfxbook link) and I am happy to have got a fair chance to easily evaluate the strategy and decide if its for me.

Merry Christmas everyone

Mr. Positive strikes again. :slight_smile:

Merry Xmas everyone and happy holidays.
Can I say that I have been reading babypip forum for years and at the end it comes down to price action and money management. There is a vast knowledge on this thread and plenty of well meaning experts, but I think over the years I have learnt that you have to do it your way. Place the trade as you see it with the wisdom and experience that you have gathered.
I have been trading since 2003 and I have various degrees of success. I have obviously gained some know-how because Iā€™m still trading. I have never lost my account,never. I have had plenty of drawdowns but I recovered and stayed to trade another day, another month another year.
I think I have in my reading library over a dozen trading books but the best i have ever read is a little ebook by Max Dymon called ā€œHow to see what most FX traders Donā€™tā€. It doesnā€™t tell you how to trade but more on how to see what is happening and itā€™s really big on money management. Anyway just saying it help me tremendously. Buy yourself a Xmas present.

Hi traders. Compliments of the season.

Anybody see Aud/usd 4H chart showing bearish pin bar off resistance? I have set a sell order at break of PB. Lucky i didnā€™t get in at market price or i wouldā€™ve been stopped out by current rising price! Sorry, canā€™t post chart at present.

Did it look like a good trade to anyone? Thanks.

Best, G.

Correction.edit: This post directed to ā€˜Fxsavvyā€™. Compliments of the season to you.

Check out forex school onlineā€™s you tube vids for more free examples of this threadā€™s methods. Lotā€™s of live trades. It looks good to me. Have you given this method a shot? For me, the method works. I see it does. My problem is waiting. Having the patience to wait for the best set-ups instead of taking trades that arenā€™t within the rules of this method. My psychology and attitude are my trading weakness and the reason i lose money.

All the best friend. G

I am done for the year, so have a great time for new years and iā€™ll see you guys then.

You too Tony. Safe travels buddy.

G

Happy New Year All.

I am new to this thread and very pleased to have found it. I have been trading for about 3 years and have reached that stage where all newbies seem to get to and realise that lower time frames and indicators are not the path to long term success! (nonetheless having tried all time frames & indicators and attempted to find my own holy grail has at least educated me in this black art).

I do have one question though. I am keen to join a price action community and seek some sort of mentorship/formalised training, and three names pop up a fair bit (should you choose to pay for this privilege), and they are Jonathan Fox, Nial Fuller and Justin Bennett. Is anyone on here a member of either of these communities and willing to share their thoughts and experiences? (by all means private message me if you would rather not publicly promote or discuss this topic)

Many thanks and may 2015 be a profitable one!

James

Hi gforce1, are you still in this trade? I can see the PB as mentioned and yes to me it is around a zone of recent short term support\resistanceā€¦however, scrolling back using the Daily there is a period in 2009 that shows some nice resistance turned support just a little higher (and also fits in with some recent support)ā€¦see my 4hr chartā€¦I am going to wait for price to enter this areaā€¦

Hi James. Re the AUS/USD trade, i was referring to the 4H bearish pin bar a few bars back, which rejected resistance around .8200, but the PB was invalidated as price went north beyond it. I was wanting to trade with the prevailing downtrend. My order wasnā€™t triggered as i set it just below PB nose and price didnā€™t reach it. I will watch for price action ofF this level to get short. But i am a novice in the main.

I am a member of Nials forum course. It is good value for money and worth a look. He is straight up and honest, and lots of questions answered/support on the forum. He has a lot of free you tube vids too so you can get a good idea if you like his teaching. Jonothan is the man behind this thread and has lots of free vids on you tube too. I like Jons teaching also, so i will be joining his forum very soon as his methods whilst similar to Nialā€™s, seem a little simpler and more suited to me. I think you will benefit from either of these guys but check out their free vids and you be the judge. Never heard of the 3rd fella you mentioned.P.S. The reason i havenā€™t made money from any course is cause i havenā€™t yet applied myself seriously. I am doing this from now.

Best wishes, G

AUD/USD Trade. Took bearish PB off resistance. Heading in the right direction. 2:1 RR. Probably less action in the market this time of year, so not the best time to trade, but still, iā€™m happy with the entry as per this thread rules. letā€™s see what happens.
G.

I am also long on USD/JPY PB off support. My entry was a little late as i didnā€™t see this right away.

All comments welcome. Good trading all. G

Nice down move. Took profit a couple of pips shy of target as the market stalled. Noice.

Still in this trade. Moved stop to BE. APPX 60 Pips up so far. Target TP 120.70. Market stalled at present. I could take 60 pips off the table, or wait to see if price reaches my target.

Iā€™ve decided to stay in and let trade run, as itā€™s with trend and PB large. Free trade. Worst outcome_ break even.

Take it easy. G

Hey gforce1 everything your doing is right on target and with good psychology too, your starting the new year strong. Nice

Thanks Tony. Great to hear some positive feedback. Have locked in 1R profit on US/JPY and decided to let trade run. TP now is at D1 highs around 121.60. Quiet time of year etc, and likely holding over weekend so may get stopped out if price moves back too much, but thatā€™s ok. 65 pip profit locked in, and happy with that.

Bullish PB on weekly chart, so possible this pair will continue to go higher in coming weeks?

Take it easy, G.

USD/JPY hit my original TP target of 120.70 before reversing as shown by the bearish 4H candle here. I locked in profit though before my 120.70 TP targetand let the market take me out. So, here are 2 recent trades using this threads method where i have set my target and the market has hit it and i have profited. Thanks Johnothan and my fellow threadians. Take it easy, G.