Forex Price Action

Seems like u are doing well :slight_smile:

Just pay attention this is not a 2BR but and Inside bar since the second bar is smaller than the first

This is the best help I’ve seen so far today. Thanks! Currently teaching myself on how Forex works as a whole.

Question: Is this level marked by red line a swing high? Thanks.

EUR/USD. Price moving up to a KHL.

How the signal closes is very important and sometimes I will not take a PB because it closes “too bullish/bearish”, but for the most part, if it fits my rules I am going to take it, and this is a great example of one I would take.

Did you take this trade Pippin it? If so how did u play it? Thx G

EDIT: Just read back and saw you missed it. Next trade!

AUD/JPY D1.

Watching this PB. If price can break above resistance, i’ll likely wait for a retest and look to enter long. However, whilst price is below resistance, my bias remains bearish.

What do you guys say about this XAU/USD chart - what are your opinions on the support level?

To me it looks like a solid & relevant area of support - all that needs to be done is sit it out and wait for price to really get down to that level & form some nice price action! Finding the levels & spending time in front of your chart learning is only half the work, the other half is sitting on your hands being patient. Doing the other half of the work as we speak. :wink:

Nikz.

The level looks good to me. If you go up to the weekly you can see its relevant on that time frame which gives more confidence to use it. I usually draw my lines by starting with key s&r on the monthly and weekly charts. these lines line up well with price action on the daily and are more powerful.

Sitting here waiting for some solid bearish PA. We’re in a roughly 2:1 reward:risk standing at this point, TP near 1.12826 methinks. Any other opinions?

I went in @ 1.1474 with a T/P @ 1.1310 but if it reverse a little before it , i will pull the trigger. This looks good lets make it happen.

Well from FSO point of view you are right The 2 Bar Reversal

I just treat those with more care

It looks like we both got our 150 pips on this one! Well done :slight_smile:

Can you tell me what PA signal did you take for trade?

What made you enter this trade? I can’t see any price action, or?

Stopped out on AUD/USD. Closed trade on NZD/USD for small profit, price just too choppy/ranging. Will regroup and wait for next week. No trades open. PB on AUD/JPY D1 looks to have taken off, but i was a bit wary of that counter trend trade so stayed out.

Well done Tony and anyone profiting on the EUR/USD. What was the PA? IB breakout on the H4? Have a gr8 weekend all. G

GBP/USD. I won’t take this counter trend PB, for CT reason and it’s a bit too small compared to surrounding price/bars. I will wait to see if price returns to around 1.5480 zone and look for PA to get in short. G

Heya, looks like your risk to reward profile is a bit skewed, eh? Should really be over 1:1 R:R on most trades, especially from the price action bible. What are your thoughts?

Thoughts on this NZD/USD 12 hour chart BEEB?

In my opinion, it’s looking like a fairly alright setup.

good that you are going to start new conversation

Hey Danger,

Check out this article by Johnathan Fox: The Myth of Risk Reward

Best,
Joey