Forex Price Action

Thanks for bhops’ answer. Suppose we mark the s/r and trend line at the daily level, and then return to the H4 chart, We find that the candle entity in H4 breaks the s/r or trend line,Do we need to move the s/r or trend line marked on the daily level to the position of the candle wick in the H4 diagram?

No keep it marked up on the Daily.

I often get asked about what constitutes a swing high or swing low. here is a quick chart with explanation as to what we are looking for when seeking a swing high/low level to trade from.

1 Like

Hi all i hope you’re keeping well.

I discovered this thread a few months back and started taking only A+ setups as Johnathon always advised. I wanted to join his premium course but as it turns out that no longer exists. I was really hoping to learn more about his money management style and approach to exiting trades. I’ve been through the first few thousand posts out of 22000 and there isn’t much in the way of money management and exiting because he said it wasn’t fair to his paying members.

Is there any chance anyone here can shed some light on the money management rules and exit strategies johnathon shared? I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks

hi bhops,Is this the A+ setting? The price goes back to the trend line, and then there is BUEB. There is still a lot of room for rise

Thanks for your good post, I will definitely read your writing.
I am also a fan of price action and I trade with the same method

I’m not sure where you got the purple trend line from but a quick look seems OK.

A couple of levels I’ll be looking at this week.

2 Likes

Hi. Im new here… I just want to ask if this is acceptable trade :sweat_smile:. Thanks (the pin bar is not so big though that i kinda think its not)

The purple trend line is drawn on the daily chart

This is what I just saw,Is this deal right? Is this the A+ setting? The daily chart is shaking the market. There is a pinbar in S/R, and then I marked the first target and the second target. Is this right?

Hey guys, don’t get too deep into the details. Jfox’s strategy focuses on trending markets. When the price breaks through the old top (low) it will come back to test (he calls it kill zones or price flip levels). Observe this point for price action signals and pull the trigger. It’s as simple as that, but very effective. Here is an example:
Screenshot_20220804_095738

2 Likes

XAU is near key price flip, waiting for confirmation of retracement hold (watch H4 frame). Also, at this retracement, I add 2 fibo levels 0.5 & 0.618.

After a decline, the price appeared a 1-2-3 pattern, signaling a reversal. so i just buy here to follow the trend.

2 Likes

Don’t you think we must go with the trend , there is a resistance around 1830?

I don’t know, I’m waiting for my setup to work and the market will let me know.

Oooh same as this…(waiting for relevant candle to form)

1 Like

Price is in strong uptrend,could go either way but doesn’t look like it’s going down.
Good luck with your trade.

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Is SL placed under the candle line of 3?