Forex Price Action

Which BEEB are you referring to after the BUEB2?

Hi guys,

Could you help me identify the direction here? We all know the overall direction of this pair is bullish

But are we following the downmove here? So are we looking for a short here or long (based on the overall trend above)? This is what I still donā€™t get.

Also a BUEB has formed. But an S/R line is needed to go with it, is there an S/R line in this area? Could anyone help me spot it? Thx.

Hi Sicnarf
Take a look at the daily chartā€¦
Johnathon commented on this yesterday ā€¦ post No 2597

pw

hello all,

i see a trade opportunity in AUDUSD H1.
take a look. the bearsih PA have shown from the resistance line. do you think this is an A+ setup?

i really hope from your advices guys.

best regards,
willy

Hi!

I liked this better:

NZD/USD H4

Iā€™m currently in it, got my first T/P and S/L moved to BE. Can anyone comment this BEEB setup, is it valid according to this methodā€™s rules?

Richard

Hi Willy,
Pls try to trade 4hrly and daily here as 1hrly will be too volatile for beginner.
Regards,
Toyogo

Hi Dudest,

How would you buy above BRN 1.5400 based on BUEB without s/r levels at bottom of this BUEB & against the trend as well. Thanks

Hi Rich!

Sorry if someone has already answered; below is just my opinion.
I didnā€™t take it because IMO the huge BEEB did not form at swing high but at swing low (around support)
Price has pulled-back now, though itā€™s abit shallow for me on H4, but looks deep enough on H1.
So Iā€™ll be checking H1 in the next 20mins to see what forms on the bearish side ( would have to be really BIG to consider taking )

Cheers!

There is no PA signal as yet on the daily AUDJPY but 2 bar reverse appears on 4H chart, can that be a good entry signal?? will appreciate your advise, Thanks

Hi again Rich!

@Draw S/Rā€™s first then wait for PA: absolutely!

@BUEB + what happened: AUDJPY had been in a (not-very-clean) range and the BUEB seemed to mark return to upside. But there was always that traffic hovering on the left, and I guess the downmove won. Now looking for shorts after pullback is complete.

Heads up: USDZAR H4 bearish pin-gulfing bar @ swing high:

Hi wafikjabra,
AUDJPY daily S/R level should be @79.50 where it has resistance turned support and I think it should be an A+ setup. The 4hrly has BUEB, the entry point is @80.10 which Iā€™ve missed. Thus I would rather wait for daily candle to form a BUEB and trade the daily TF.
Regards,
Toyogo

Yep, have to be BIG one! Altho Iā€™m not going lower than H4, I think itā€™s safer. :slight_smile:

Richard

Hi Dudest,
USDZAR has a very large spread - 25pips! I wouldnā€™t recommend that as your profit will feed the broker!
Regards,
Toyogo

Wouldnā€™t it be trading straight into the support? Canā€™t post a chart, cuz Iā€™m not home, but, IMO, the line should be drawn lower.

Richard

Depends, which broker u are using. For example, AxiTrader or Pepperstone got really, really low spreads! :wink:

Richard

Hi,

Yes, as per Johnathons teachings you want to join the trend after retrace.
AudUsd hasnt produced a valid signal yet to go short, so stay put. Check the beginning of the thread in search for candlestick formations desired to appear in order to enter: pin bars, 2bar, insidebarā€¦

My personal suggestion is:
Treat it like a science: no signal, no entry. If you will be entering without a proper candle talking to you, it becoms a gamble.

Hope i helped.

Hi Sicnarf!

My take on AUDUSD H4 (based on how Iā€™m understanding recent price movement):

PS: if the resistance is broken on H4, will wait for pullback on H4 to support and look for longs OR look at daily to see what forms there (in the form of longs)

Guys,

I feel this could be A+ however, the daily candle hasnt closed yet, i entered the trade.

pros:

• within the trend
  • bearish engulfing in place
  • from swing high on its way to low

Hi Toyogo,

Thank you so much for important valuable comments which certainly adds to my little confidence. I am already in this trade @80.12 & intend to take it to 81.86 with careful watch on r/s level of 80.63, Thanks once again