Forex Price Action

no pa no play

Trading this method, u should definitely wait for an obvious PA signal before u enter the trade (at significant level of course)!

Richard

Thanks Richard, one question, i should wait for an obvious PA on H4 or D1?

Hi Brain,

Weā€™ve some discussion about TF issue recently(see links below). I opinion to you is we have first of all identified the S/R level on D1 TF. Then it depends on your trading style that either you prefer to trade H4 or D1. If you trade H4 then you manage your trade including PA, entry, SL, profit all on H4 screen (only take the S/R level), likewise in D1.

301 Moved Permanently by bhops.
301 Moved Permanently by Johnathon.

Regards,
Toyogo

He was Fil, guess he just dosnā€™t understand what a 2BR isā€¦
pw

NZDUSD getting close to support. Will it hold? Will it fire off bullish PA?

NZDUSD DAILY CHART

Johnathon

Hi Johnathan,

Love this thread and would like to thank you for your passion in this. I have learn to trade Naked :stuck_out_tongue: since since beginning of this year. :slight_smile: You have given some really good observation, thanks alot!!

For NZDUSD, is still too early to tell.

From 1hr, there shows quite alot of rejection at 0.81109. We will still need to wait for a break about it.

Best Regards
Spot

He heā€¦already watching this with interest :slight_smile:

Peter

Yep, Pete ā€¦ reckon quite a few watching :cool:
pw

Hi !
Iā€™m new in there but not a real newbee on forexā€¦
I used to be much more a short timeframes ā€œtraderā€ but time will miss me soon so I must go to higher timeframes.
So here I am.

I suggest to watch for the EurUsd H4 for which Iā€™m waiting for a good PA.
I think we could have it very soon with a good Pinbar in a not so bad area.

Here are the picture.

Comments appreciated.

PS: sorry for my not so good English, Iā€™m of those frenchy frogsā€¦
Dayly chart:

Hā€™ chart :

How significantly should we be concerned about all the traffic that was above 0.81 in March if it fired a bullish PA?

Fil.

Hello guys, i come back againā€¦

what do you think about this GU @4H:

seem like good for short, any other idea? take it or leave it?

Here is my nice bearish Pin Bar ā€¦

Hey BirdCat,

Just take a look at this trade. In my humble opinion, this pin bar is valid. I am now testing it at 0.1 lot.

Happy pipping!
Spot

Cignus,

On the major trend in Daily and 4hrs, it is going up!?

I think is better to skip this one.

Regards
Spot

With NY close charts, that bearish PIN itā€™s not exacly a PIN :)ā€¦I donā€™t have charts to post right now, but I hope I will do so laterā€¦

The pin looks nice, however seems to be running into a lot of traffic below, just under your dotted line. Not enough pips until there to worth the risk, in my opinion.

Hi !
I canā€™t trade with NY close chartsā€¦ Iā€™m too far away :wink:

I think itā€™s only chartsā€¦ What Iā€™m watching are PA. If weā€™re looking for PA itā€™s because they can give us an edge. They give an edge because when they appear, they give us the way to tradeā€¦ Itā€™s only statistics and probability.

If Iā€™m watching a bearish Pin Bars with french cotes, If itā€™s a valid PA, NY cotes would show soon another bearish PA.
Perhaps Iā€™ve got the signal too soon, or perhaps, Ny will have the signal later.

Too long ago aint it Fil,the way i see it first take profit would be prior high in current up trend .820ishā€¦
Seems low risk to me ā€¦ on valid pa of courseā€¦
Then if that high is exceeded price is into fresh air ,and then the next two res levels way way over on the left would become revelant ā€¦
Any other takes on it ? anyone?

cheers pw

woops, this is in reply to filiplā€™s post 3131

Cignus,

Hey look like it is working out alright! Good job!

Cheers
Spot