Forex Price Action

Hi all,

Do you consider this pair forms a 2BR?

Regards,
Toyogo

hello toyogo,

itā€™s doesnā€™t form 2BR cause the blue candle didnā€™t make a new high. you can find on page 94 on this thread. i hope thisā€™s helping you.

regrads,
willy

Hi toyogo00,
Did it form at the bottom of a decline at a key levelā€¦? (swing point)? ā€¦ or in no mans land ?..did it take out the previous high? did it close in upper two thirds of previous candle ? actually some like the close above the previous candle, depends on whoz teachings you readā€¦

cheers pw

I am referring to 2BR not BUEB which does not require to engulf the previous candle.

I am referring to the candle formation itself. Of cause the pre-condition is it must be at the swing low support zone.

Regards,
Toyogo

I give up lol

If you blended them together do you think they would make a Pin Bar?

Hi Johnathon,

No, it doesnā€™t look like pin bar - it looks like a doji due to the long wick of the previous bar. So you are saying that to qualify a 2BR, it is best to blend two bars together which should form a pin bar!

Regards,
Toyogo

A 2 bar is simply a Pin Bar that has formed over two sessions unlike the pin that does it over one.

Johnathon

Hello!

What do u make out of this one? Is the swing big enough?

AUD/SGD D1

Richard

Hi Richard,

Iā€™m not saying it wonā€™t work (as my analysis has failed me severely not even once, lol), but
the pullback in my opinion is virtually non-existent.
We play EB as a reversal signal and it looks to me more like a continuation one in here.

Fil.

Yep, thatā€™s what i was thinking! Thanks for your opinion Fil. :slight_smile:

Richard

Hello all,

sorry I have not been around of late. I will try to be around more over next few weeks and start posting some more charts for people.

I thought I would now throw up some charts to get some opinions.

AUDUSD Daily Chart
Small Bullish Pin bar from support with up-trend. What do we think?

EURNZD Daily Chart
2 Bar Reversal from resistance in downtrend.[B]

GBPAUD Daily Chart[/B]
Small Bearish Pin Bar formed a super level for shorts. This is a very small pin and price is yet to break lower.

What is everyone thinking about these? What trades have people been in lately?

Johnathon

PS: Can I also just say these are the charts and ideas I have posted if people would like to copy and use these charts please just ask me.

Oh and also want to post one other chart. This is one of my favuorite pairs even though it is not a Major.

USDSGD DAILY CHART

Price is getting to a really interesting area now and we could be getting ready to start looking for shorts???

Hi Toyogo,
Heres a valid 2br for you , the boss just beat me to it tho lolā€¦
Anyways I got a sell stop under the pattern ā€¦ the take profit levels are obvious.
cheers pw

These all look good but as you said small bars is the only problemā€¦August hard to get large bars with US/EU holidays. Check out EUR/AUD instead of EUR/NZD, looks a bit weaker.

Iā€™ve been long on GBP/CHF for about a week now but no opportunity to get in now. What does others think of AUD/CHF chart?

Hi Johnathon,

Although AUDUSD has a small pin bar but it is a break out of the prior resistance with minor retracement to the support, thus I think that small pin bar is acceptable. Ideally, I would like to see a pin bar breaks though the support and closed above the support line so that the pin bar will look strike out.

EURNZD 2BR is a good setup, down trend with support turns resistance and 2BR is large enough.

GBPAUD is in a major down trend with shallow retracement - there is no well defined support turns resistance except it is a Fib50% of last swing H/L. Thus a small pin bar may signal a resumption of down trend as a down force is still great.

Indeed:
AUDSGD has an up trend with resistance turns support and BUEB setup.

NZDCHF has an up trend with resistance turns support and 2BR setup.

AUDCHF has a trading range at support with BUEB setup (EURAUD is in opposite).

Regards,
Toyogo

Hi all,

Anyone in AUDCAD weekly counter trend at resistance with BEEB trade?

Regards,
Toyogo

Trade closed Ć  TPā€¦

Next

congrats. ā€¦ well done cignus

thanks,
Iā€™ve been lucky to be in front of my computer todayā€¦
My original TP at 1.2255 had not been reached for 1 pip !
Iā€™ve manually closed the trade at 1.2265ā€¦ just before the recent rising of euā€¦

Note that I had placed the SL at BEā€¦ So it wouldā€™nt have been a loosing trade.

Wellā€¦ next now.