Forex Price Action

That chart does not look like a NY close chart. My broker does not use NY close so i just use tradingview.com charts.

I use GMT +2 but i think that your chart include weekends too. Try demo on Pepperstone or HotForex, tradingview.com is ok too.

Cheers

Anyone see any good setups forming yet? Market seems to be in a quiet cycle at the moment(ESP for us PA traders). Even the 4H has been substantially choppier than it typically is.

I do daily only, these have been quiet for a while, OR my criteria are getting tougher and tougher to meet :slight_smile:

FIl.

Oh yeah , sorry . my mistake . Today is ok :smiley: Review it ^^!

Anyone can post EU H4 ?

Here you go Max
:23::wink:

i see, thanks!

Anyone looking at the pin bar on the 4hr nzd/usd? it seems to be pretty bullish.

The 4h has been choppy for me in the past 2 months i don’t know if it was as well with the others.

My trade in profit now, anyone on this trade as well? Short and has moved my SL to BE. Didn’t quite reach my TP at the 2nd bar before the current one. Thought I’d get stopped after that “pinbar” formed.

i see one . But i don’t see any support or resistance here .

With your chart , i see three “Lines” . but i don’t know who is entry , stoploss or tp ?

Line at the bottom is TP, in the middle is the entry and also SL as I have moved SL to BE already.

Morning Doji Star H4 AU ? Do you think ??

Hey, sorry but we don’t trade this kind of pattern. Only BEEB, BUEB, 2BR and PB.

Cheers

For me a small question ? i don’t different BEEB BUEB with 2 BR ?
My means : 2nd candle Engufling high or low of 1nd ? (Not both , only one (high or low) .

I see

but i need some other example , help me :51:

Hey,

Imagine two candles, connect them in one and if they create pin bar you have good 2BR. For 2BR (bullish signal) there is better when 2nd candle close higher than 1st open. For 2BR (bearish signal) there is better when 2nd candle close lower than open 1st candle.

Engulfing candle just engulf whole previous candle from high to low.

Hope this help

Cheers.

A few hour …

any other tp ?

hey what do you guys think about al brooks’ book series? thinking about buying “trading price action:ranges”

is the 0440 area above it a trouble area? I had noticed that to, but stayed out because of 0440 area.