Forex Price Action

Hello guys!

Correlated? Any views on either of them? Except for Usd/Jpy, they all seem to be hitting some recent resistance levels soon?

Cheers, GN!

Now I starting to freak out

I see I am not the only one who uses FX Solutions

I like it great looking setup in the works

Iā€™m donā€™t sure perhaps entry depending on the close price (BEUB)
tp put in support .

We have same stop loss :haha:

i dont think put stoploss on midle ressitance is a good idea.
Give me some new idea . I really donā€™t know how to stop loss with PA . I usually stop loss high or low of previous bar 5pips

The earlier trades some members have taken on the EUR/USD were not correct in my opinion. You donā€™t just trade a Doji ( pin bar ) because it appears, it displays nothing more than in decision in that time frame. A Doji after a rally back towards a previous support or resistance would be a far higher probability trade. If you look at the EUR/USD over recent periods although itā€™s edging down it is mostly consolidating as it needs some news to get momentum going, like this mornings. If you wish to sell the EUR/USD be patient, watch the pair rally, look for some previous support or resistance, followed by a reversal candle pattern them take you trade.

I took the eur/usd trade because there was a pin bar into a resistance in a downtrend.

There were a few trades like that. I got stomped on all of them

Pinbars within a range a very risky playā€¦

Post your chart and draw range you say :smiley: please . I donā€™t understand so much when you say.

Are you guys on a short order already?

Weā€™ve been stop out! good lesson. Every trade is a new learning!

@Maxryan,

Im sorry Im on an Ipad and cannot post charts at the moment. What I will say is if you zoom out on your chart (4hr ) and draw a horizontal line at 12800 you will see that price action has touched there on a number of previous occassions and the level has been respected. The more times and the more times in history a level has been respected it holds greater weight! The 12800 level is also 38.2% retracement of the down move on the 4hr chart so I would look for a reversal candle such as a big pinbar or a bearish engulfing pattern to short the market. This would seem a more suitable area to short the marketā€¦ IF price action suggests a reversal is likely. The truth is you have lost todays trade only because of woes about the US economy and not so much for a technical reason. But i would only say trade a pinbar that is not at a price extreme with a great deal of caution.

Now, so I am not seeming like a no it all criticā€¦ Take a look at the 4hr chart on the EUR/GBP. the 8060 level is a 50% retracement from the swing low. There is a down sloping channel that price action is being rejected at now. From price action alone we are entering a zone of support and resistance and the candles are starting to show wicks, which indicates an early sign of a change in momentum. Now I am mostly a candlestick/price action trader but when a number of things come together they dictate my risk level in a trade. I am now looking for a pinbar/ 3 candlestick pattern or bearish engulfing pattern to form and I will start scaling into a short position.

Personally, I would set SL a couple of pips above the resistance. Did you put it a little above the current price or?

i usually put stoploss over PB some pips too, but the difference is only when PB touch the R/S and turn back, in this way the stoploss will over R/S level a little. i think you can see it clearly on post# 5040 by Dudest. its exactly what we are waiting. if the PA do not happen in R/S. just skip it, and wait for other chance. i try to get only the A+++ trade. hunting or to be hunted? its not too far.

And this is why we should never trade H4 :smiley:

I personally find the 4hr chart very rewarding, although waiting for a setup can be tedious and you have to be rigid in trading discipline and patternsā€¦ I think the biggest problem, which is often highlighted is a lack of consideration of fundamental events when taking a trade off any chart less than daily!

There seems to be a few more up again, one of them on eur/usd 4h

beeb on aud/jpy also

got a lot more quiet in here.

Iā€™m guessing quite a few got burned on that last one?

Still holding my breath on the cad/jpy. Which path will it choose? :33: