Forex Price Action

Hallo,

As Paddy very succinctly put it, if it does not SCREAM at you with OBVIOUSNESS, it’s not a trade you should be in.

Allow me to share with you a good trick when looking at H4 charts: draw your S/Rs on the Daily, then look for trade on H4.
H4 does have its levels, but an A+ PA on H4 formed on the Daily S/R is a very high probability trade opportunity.

Moral of the story: the S/R level comes FIRST, and then the PA signal.

Cheers

I’ve been watching this also mt2, big red candle as I type… shame it didnt kick off at key level swing high :frowning:

I think it’s bullish now though.

The price action, candle formations , 50% fib retracement and the sloping trend line resistance suggest otherwise… may I ask what gives you a bullish stance?

For EUR/USD, The price retrace. I agree with some senior here saying that we lose this time due to sandy storm disaster.

Also, I should look at daily chart instead. Experience, experience…

Well done in the end…its very bearish now. omfgwtf you’d be standing in front of a freight train if you went long on this one best to wait and see what happens

Thank you bearozpips… I couldn’t help myself at took a position as there were so many arguments for this to break down. In the spirit of this thread I believe looking at where the price action occurred and the sort of wicked candles that formed on the 4hr chart provides a great example of a price action trade. I do however utilise indicators to create a case to take every trade… Not had chance todo much analysis ( my three week old daughter had her own ideas) but there looks like some nice potential setups for next week already

Hi Guys - Welcome to another Weekend:59:

Just wanted to share yesterday’s exploits with you. Put orders in for 3 trades -all 2BR signals.
KiwiYen - stopped out for 53 pips. Was looking for 103 on this one. Just refused to fire up for me unfortunately and in my opinion
it had the best 2BR set up of the 3 signals. The latest close was lower than the 1st bar.

PoundAussie - 2BR off Resistance. Went into Consolidation before taking out PA’s High. Cancelled my Order.

AussieSwiss - Going to plan. Currently up about 25 pippos. Looking for around 60 on this one. I have moved my Stop to B/Even
just before market close - that last little pin forming indicated some profit taking to me so hopefully it will continue
for me on Monday.:54:

Keep up the posts guys - lets keep this NOVEL a BEST-SELLER :35:

Price has broken through the down trendline and made higher highs and higher lows (small squares). That’s just how I view it, purely technical. Plus price is now resting on support which was previous resistance (shaded area) which is also how people in this thread trade. Also made confluence with the up trendline.

I am not in this trade as there wasn’t any signal at all, even when price was still below resistance to go bearish. Right now even if price is at support and suggesting to go long, current PA at support isn’t quite a convincing 2BR.

Now if it breaks down next week then my bullish stance is wrong.

“Anything can happen”

agree its not a high probability trade in either direction…will look to go long if it breaks b wave at 8077 or short through 7967 as just overlapping now

:wink: Ok you guys - Saturday nite here & trading is now done for another week. It’s time for a Bourbon & a Movie before bed.
Have a safe & happy weekend. Catch up on Monday .
:35::57:

I have a question about charts we use.

Some give me a link to download pepperstone, other give me a link to download intertrader4 and obviously I have account on freestockchart. Everyone says that their chart is real-time or exactly.

But prices on those websites are different? What’s wrong?

Or which chart should I use?

Plz give me your advice. I really get confused.

Thanks.

I can see a lot of setups forming for next week. Which one looks the most promising?

Well if u paid heed and stopped jacknoff you would be aware that pepperstone is new york close m8

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Hi. I’m new around here and a recent converter to PA and higher timeframes so be gentle :slight_smile:

From the pairs I’m following on the daily charts these two caught my attention. I would like to have some opinions please

AUD/USD (New York session close)

NZD/USD (New York session close)

Hi, mkteer!

I was looking at the same charts! hopefully the senior members can share their insights! :slight_smile:

hey m8, i am not a senior member here… anyway IMO aussie is ranging also I dont have a strong S/R at the pinbar, NZD/USD: it is not a gr8 pinbar for me

hi mate, N/J IMO 1)there is an uptrend, 2) In my experince after huge bullish bars comes bearish bar and then we continue in trend 3) draw S/R on daily. Have a great weekend guys

hi all, what do you think about this one?

Tiny bar which barely qualifies as a pin right after a huge bullish bar, not for me…