Forex Price Action

Hi Johnathon,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes I just started using two platform as the PA you are using in this thread is NY close time. One platform is just for charts and other to trade. If I find some good provider for trading who also uses NY close then I will shift to them but as of now I am using charts from different provider and I trade on different platform.

Thanks for throwing light on BUEB . As I am learning PA , it will take me sometime to figure out the A+ setup but hopefully will get there.

Thanks
Hemant

Heya,

we don’t have to trade and more often than not the day will involve no trading. This makes the difference between the good and the bad. Do you always have to be in a trade or can you sit on your hands saving your capital in wait for the killer setups?

I am unsure what setup you are referring to on the NZDUSD and for me there is nothing around today that even slightly takes y interest so no trades.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Hello,

okay, thats good. Stick to watching the NY close and not watching both if that makes sense. We only need to watch price on one lot of charts and not over analyse things by involving more charts.

A lot of people do this, watching for setups on NY close and placing trades on the broker of their choice, so if you are happy with your broker there is no need to change.

I do have a broker who has the correct charts who I trade live with but for many years I operated how you are.

If anyone is not liking their broker I urge you to change as there is so much competition these days with some really great brokers who also use NY close for there charts.

Johnathon

Hi dudest and everyone ! Just to say that I have had a crazy last week… had no no time to post. But I follow the thread with a bit of delay with very big interest!

Hey Vahagn,

I sent you an email just to make sure you are doing well. If you need anything or having any advanced questions you know where to find me any time.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Hi Vahagn,
Good to hear you’re still around :slight_smile:

Update on the GBPNZD trade posted earlier:
–> The blue lines were my first resistance ( = take profit ) areas
–> Had 3positions in all; closed two at first take profit, and moved the third to break even. All positions now closed
–> PS: the major support area had been earlier been marked out on Daily chart, and 2BR seen on 4-hour

Regards.

1 Like

Well played and you look to have taken a handy profit!

Don’t ya love price?

Price rocks!!

Heads up: CADCHF H4

-> Bearish pin-bar has formed on swing high (earlier marked on daily)
-> Have also included current pair spread (as offered by my broker) in snapshot

Daily:

H4:

Hi Johnathon,

Below is the chart for AUD/CHF 4hr. I believe there is a BEEB formed after re-tracement. Is that correct ?

Thanks
Hemant

The reason for me this is a no trade is because of the big upmove that recently happened. We have had a lot og highger high and higher lows. Now that wouldn’t worry me if this PA was large and obvious but it is small. The first chart shows the big bars we have had on the way up and the small BUEB. Just not convincing at all.

I would much prefer to go long. Trading with the trend is my much prfered option when I can. The second chart shows where I would like to take longs.

Basically I just can’t see a big enough edge for me to risk my money.

In saying that you are on a roll Dudest and as I type this it is going lower. I must also say I am not saying this will not go lower. I am simply saying this is not an A+ trade and something I could risk my money on. As you know I am anal about only taking the best setups.

Good luck and I hope this one does go lower for you so I can get a long!

Johnathon

Where are your take profit? Near where I am looking for longs?

How do you plan to manage this?

Hi Johnathon,

I saw this setup on GBP/CHF 8hr chart. it will test resistance again as per the graph and probably give a good PA Or it can break the resistance and on pull back will act as support.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks
Hemant

Hey Johno, keep up the good work.

Is anyone else having problems getting onto FSO?

Hey Spongy,

I have just sent you an email.

The site will be down for the next 12 hours due to technical issues.

These will be worked out as quick as possible and all will be back to normal.

Kind regards,

Johnathon

Hey Johno

Not sure whats going on, at work and at home im getting this everytime I try go to your site.

Site Not Published
The site you are looking for has not been publishedIf you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message

Oooops, thanks dude :8:

No worries.

I am working as quick as humanly possible and all will be normal soon.

Johnathon