Forex Price Action

bueb forming on aud/cad daily.

EURAUD240…eyes peeled

Hi candona and welcome to the thread, on my chart that is not engulfing (by 1 pip), there are many reasons why that is not a tradeable signal, if you haven’t been through at least the first 50 odd pages of this thread I would suggest starting there, and if you need any pointers or assistance let us know we’re more than happy to help :slight_smile:

Hey freesoloing,
excellent area you have marked there, I have a similar level marked, a tad higher than yours, good to see we’re all on the same page here! Personally I don’t want to short that market on the 4h I will be looking for a long trade if that area is broken, I will consider selling on the daily depending on what pa presents its self tomorrow!

Steve

now that aud/cad daily engulfed (at 1.03200 support) would you trade thanks

I wouldn’t no, like I say for many reasons I wouldn’t consider it. To be honest when flocking through my charts I didn’t even notice it, straight away that says no trade to me! Engulfing bars happen all the time, its about playing them from the right areas and stacking the odds in our favour. Trading that would be pure gambling.

If you haven’t done so yet go through the thread until you feel confident in how we trade here, I enjoy helping and will explain a beeb a million times to someone if it helps them out, but I think any new guys to the thread should do their homework and read the thread until they are up to speed first before asking questions so we can keep the information in here a top quality resource for everybody to use :slight_smile:

Hi guys! USOil here, saw a pin bar formed on the daily chart :slight_smile:

hello guys! how about this one? it seems quite pretty to buy

I’m crazy about support and resistance . Difficult to draw them :frowning:

Anyone watching this…
Will check in morning how it closed,am off to bed g’night all… :24:

Hi all,

I am watching at EURCAD, NZDUSD H4 at resistance with BEEB to be formed and CADJPY H4 at support with BUEB to be formed. Now is 11am EST and 2 more hours to go!

Regards,
Toyogo

Too bad there was no price action there…

I don’t have the cad/jpy pair, but the eur/cad and nzd/usd aren’t beebs. They never moved above the high of previous candle. They still can I guess, but they would have to rise passed it, then drop right back down

Hi all,

See attached, the EURCAD has a 2BR on 4HR chart at the resistance. Please comment. (NB: wigglez, you are right, it is 2BR not BEEB).

Regards,
Toyogo

Very nice large 2 Bar but it is not at a pull back to support. Looks like you are selling against the trend to me as the trend is clearly up. It’s hard to pick a top so good luck if you go with this trade. You might want to leave your target as a second target point but add another at the 1.28990 area as the resistance there may be a factor.

I will watch for a pull back to support and then PA to take a long position.

Russ

This is perfect signal at a great level imho. I am not taking it as I dont like CT trades but it definitley ticks all the boxes.

I have placed orders for GBPAUD daily 2BR/2 bar pin or whatever you want to call it…

Paddy re GBPAUD D1 ,on axitrader it also englufed … not by much but it did… orders placed here also…

how about this walker?

nose of pin is small but i think it is at confluence of fib-61 and support!

yer, too small josh…

ps you when the boss sees all them wriggles and squiggles you gonna be in the sh!t lol :18::18::18:

Josh look at the pin at the highest swing high where you have drawn your fib from and then compare it to the one you asked about…

And yeah, try removing all the crap and smile at how nice the charts are to look at :slight_smile: