Forex Price Action

Do you refer to me? I don’t tell him to QUIT using price action method and start using Bollinger bands instead, I just told him to try using it as SUPPORTIVE method if he’s not certain about his decision. After all, he’s free to do anything that he want to.

Duh… -_-

And I’ll shut up now. Just to avoid any further conflicts.

and now ur talking bollinger bands :confused:

Rarely using them.

g’nite all, bed time here :24:

Super confused. First you make this comment:

And then in the next breath this…

Hi all, byqii,

If you look at the weekly chart, the price is now at the resistance level and the uptrend has exhausted. The daily chart has a BEEB signaling the bearish formation. I therefore will take this counter trend trade. Pls comment!

Regards,
Toyogo

Well you are right FSA is 107.5. However I intend to move my BE to zero when it reaches this level. and will target 109. And no i dont know how to use bollinger bands. In this case I just use S&R, trend and price action.

Hi Toyogo,
You have a point. I know that in the weekly it seems like it has really exhausted its upward trend. I think what is wrong with this trade is that pullback is not enough to trade it. But if you were right I would still be waiting for this pair to hit your Target and buy since I dont want to go against the trade,

Only comments would be that if trading the weekly stay in the weekly and don’t be sucked into going down to lower tf’s such as daily for trade management or support/resistance levels etc

What is your opinion of weekly eurgbp compared to this setup?

Hi, I see EURGBP BEEB. I think it would go down up to 80. With bullish PA, I will go long.First target 81.50. It might go up to 82.50.

Hi Johnathon,

I use weekly chart to draw the support/resistance line (more significant) but trade on daily chart. This is similar to draw support and resistance line on daily but trade on 4hrly chart. Thus you are right that the entry, stop loss and target (trade management) are only based on daily chart in this case.

The EURGBP has a very strong resistance line @ 0.8145 level (3 touches). It also has a BEEB signaling the trend reversal. It is a ranging market as compare to EURJPY which is an uptrend market. Thus EURGBP has a higher probability countered trend setup then EURJPY!

Regards,
Toyogo

Hallo,

My view of EURJPY: Counter-trend 2BR formed at swing high.

Price has already hit FTA (not a good idea to try sneak in a late entry now)

I would not take the highlighted pin (not formed after a pullback, not formed at swing low)

Cheers

Sure :slight_smile:

1. GBPNZD H4:

BEEB at range high + swing high + RN of 1.9600

2. USOIL aka WTI D1:

Pinbar @ swing high

3. DAX30 D1:

Counter-trend pinbar @ range high

Cheers

1 Like

I see you trade indices. Do you trade FTSE100?

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

And since resistance line is broken on DAX30, I think that we have a beginning of new trend.

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

can we consider this pin bar ?

I like that huge pin. Looks like market is under big pressure. I’d go short.

-Mark Twain.

sorry what do you mean with FTA ?

In my charts that bar didn’t close like a pin bar at all. More like a BUEB.