Forex Price Action

Could you post your trade for NzdUsd? Where is your entry and TP? What is your reason for entry? So we can learn from you too.

I am also a newbie though. 1 yr trading exp and a lot of lost trades. Ive got good ones as well I am trying to duplicate but since Forex is unpredictable. Many times I failed. Especially if Im going against the trend. For NZDUSD I entered at the break of the pin bar at 0.8130, conservative in entering. first TP was at 82. second tp was 83 and 84.seems like it is a perfect trade. But it took almost a month. I just move my SL up. Ive got GBP AUD as well. Once it hits fsr which was just 40 pips. I took first TP . moved the remainder to BE. And unfortunately it went against me. My remaining trade is GBPCHF . which I was able to post on the earlier part of the thread . took first tp at 36 pips and the remainder is still running with 100 pips.

PS> This is not NY close. Im not sure which time frame it closes. I also have a demo account with NY close.

If i have a plan to short this. Im looking at this level. if it does not reach this level No trade against my friend. Any comments

Here is how I draw my lines. I see it clearly on the weekly. Actually my target is not 84. However since we are hitting the monhly highs. I decided to tp at 84. Whatever happens my investment is already secured. Guess I am still a newbie.

Your advice regarding the Eur/Nzd - it seems that a “fakey” has formed at support - inside bar then lower break with higher close. attempt a 2:1 long trade - any views on this?

Seems like the Seniors are all sleeping . Hehe. Nice swing low. RR around 500 pips. Too small pin bars appearing at the support area. Wait for a good PA, to be sure. It would look nice if the PA is as big as the one in the yellow box. Im not sure of the trend though.

Thx bjgjj - as regards trend and fibonacci the attached shows weekly trend and support at 23.6 fib. Possible long till downward sloping trend line?

Good day to all traders,

I am Argento and new here. Am still learning forex for almost a year now. So a newbie. Since 5 months I am learning PA. Hope to learn from you all. GL to you all!

Went long on EUR/NZD as FIB 23.6 seems support and is at the same time support of 6th of November and end of September. Also a pinbar not impressive one but with the support enough for me.

Took profit at 1.5545 for 23 pips as I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with this trade.

Hallo guys n gals,

Been M.I.A for a couple of days and have just done catch-up.

Good job on the posting up of trades and for the info sharing.

Just a quick reminder that Johnathon likes to keep his thread clean to avoid confusion.
So no trendlines or fakeys or fibs-as-primary-SR’s please

Cheers!

:slight_smile:

Good job on the patience (and reward) bygjj! Don’t think i’ve ever held a trade longer than 2.5 weeks! :slight_smile:

Hallo kurt,

Did you end up taking the 2BR? Fell lower nicely

Cheers

I am long on USDCHF daily chart at 0.9242. Hope it retraces at the support.

why are you going against the downtrend with such a small pin?

not a small pin
this is what i see
And a large pin bar setup on a USDCHF 12H TF

But the downtrend b4 the trading range is discouraging

Some guys gave me some excellent advice yesterday about trading against the trend (on this thread), wait for a pullback and clear PA signals to enter with a trend its much safer. Good luck

Hi Dudest!

Yeah, I got in at the break of the bearish bar, closed my trade with 50 pips. :slight_smile: Don’t wanna hold it through the weekend.

Hey guys need abit of advice have been looking at this trade, do any of you feel its a 2b reversal, and its also resting on a 61.8 fib level.

Also it is on a long term down trend weekly but on the daily chart its quite strong towards the upside.

All your thoughts would be appreciated.

yes rajfx definitely i will keep that in mind
Btw nice trade kurtmackenzie