Forex Price Action

any opinions on the daily nzd/usd beeb?

guys need help. slightly off, but ,how do I post charts ?

wigglez,

think on 4H NZDUSD there is a Pb formed at a minor S/R level. reasons for long. just my opinion.

Yeah, as far as i know we donā€™t look at 4h on sunday night er monday morning depending on where you live.

On my charts itā€™s only a beeb by 2 pips, heh

anyways the PB i mentioned wouldnā€™ fit in the criteria as mentioned in the thread

On EUR/USD is forming pin bar, I hope to keep tonight and go with short, this pin (for now) is formed also on weekly chart soo maybe is a good idea, what you think?

let see what happen in newyork close,its a risky counter trade,euro is much bullishā€¦

[QUOTE=Gangman style;441567]On EUR/USD is forming pin bar, I hope to keep tonight and go with short, this pin (for now) is formed also on weekly chart soo maybe is a good idea, what you think?

use newyork close mt4 broker or gmt +3 time.

@Johnathon Fox which Time broker do you use?

read post num. 1, we use new york close (Johnathon too), there is thousands questions like yours, rather post your ideas :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
Is attached chart (from XeMarkets) NY close?

By the way very interesting thread :slight_smile:

I would be wary to go against that strong bullish momentum on Friday. Look at the size of those 2 daily candle to the left. Unless we have news driven I am standing back and wait for a pull back.

Yeah, maybe youā€™re right better will be for wait pullback and then to go upā€¦

Pepperstone is a great option that meet all the requirements i.e. NY 5 day candle

Hello everybody. Right now Iā€™m looking at AUDJPY and wondering is it good idea to sell here?

1. we have significant gap
  2. we have something similar to pin bar.

seems in strong upward trend?

Calling Master Johnothan

ICT is openly going to try turn 5k into 1million. Up for the challenge? :o

You want to try and fight all that Bullish momentum with a PB that small in size? It may come off but I wouldnā€™t want to put my money at risk to find out, even if it is occurring at a really nice level.

Just remember guys to trade against big momentum we want a BIG PA signal.

EUR/USD: Maybe weā€™ll get close with neutral doji. If that happens, whatā€™s the meaning of that? Market is waiting for news?

ā€œVi veri universum vivus vici.ā€

And Iā€™ve noticed that on your charts, you have that huge pin. Strangeā€¦

ā€œVi veri universum vivus vici.ā€