Forex Price Action

Thanks for replying .
Good luck for u and every one

Always look for a higher tf then the one ur trading in, to confirm the trend.

Hi guys

I just came across a possible setup on GBPJPY H4 chart. Although the PA signal (Pin Bar) was generated almost 8 Hours ago but it still looks good as the possible trigger has not been hit yet.
what do u think guys ? :slight_smile:

You are not missing anything.Buy low sell high,sell high buy low.PA helps us to determine the direction might take.Its simply increases the probability of market certain direction but its not absolute that if the edge appears the market will follow in the direction we anticipate.So you may get A+ setups that donā€™t work out.Thatā€™s just the market.

giddy

Hey all,

sorry for being bit quiet of late. Last few months have been not the best outside of trading with many personal things coming at once. When it rains it really poors.

Will go over a few questions in last few pages whilst I have spare minute.

Johnathon

Those are really tiny and are not really giving us much of an edge. They are so small they are more like indecision candles rather than big solid rejection candles which would have been better.

I donā€™t understand what you mean ā€œWhat went wrongā€. It worked out great for you?

When you know the answer to this question you are ready to trade against the trend.

Until profitable trading with the obvious trend you should give trading against it a miss.

You need to take into account the whole picture and many things, not just that is at a low. Now this looked okay but it had two things going against it.

1: trading against very obvious recent trend and
2: trading straight into obvious resistance level.

You need to build yourself a check list with points such as: Correct swing oint, from S/R, room to move, with trend etc etc

GBPUSD DAILY CHART

Iā€™m very happy when FXO come back ^^!
Help me about this order : Buy UJ with BUEB
Something or comment to i know what wrong ?

Is it at a low? Are you buying low and selling high?

Best of luck.

Personal i see it at low in support =.= Something wrong ?
Iā€™m loss this order

Hello johnathon) Thanks for the reply.Indeed i need expereince to get the essence of it.
Currently i am just focusing on englufing bars,two bar reversals and pin bar reversals and giving inside bars a miss.I am watching charts to get along the trend i just asked because i was curious about trading aginst the trend.Well price action isnt just about trading from the swing highs and lows i guess it,s just your speciality.
Thanks.
Tahir.

this is a PB formed at the resistance on USDCHF H4, I almost wanted to take this trade but after simple analyze, I canceled the trade. What do you all think?

EJ

Dear Johnathon,
Iā€™m glad you are back again. Hope you can answer my question about the PB on the chart below, is it a valid PB? I am asking because the candle closed price is not near the lowest price.

Thanks
EJ

Hello johnathon) I recently joined your forex school online facebook page and it,s really good for the updates.Keep up the good work)Today you shared about the USDCAD pair which i previously talked about here.It formed a BEEB at swing high and it,s also rejecting a solid resistance level.But the problem is it is sitting on a VBRN of 1.0000.Could you please explain it why this should be considered a problem.I think because we have a psychlogical number on our way down and it can be used as placing buy orders and later will turn against our trade?But previously price went down through this area?By the way i am into a short trade right now on a demo just to see what happens.

What was your simple analysis?I believe if you list your analysis here,guys will be able to point if you are looking in the right direction.

Forex4worth,

Donā€™t do in demo what you will not do in live.Treat demo as live.To place a trade in demo to see ā€œwhat happensā€ does not add value to your trading growth.

Hi Johnathon

I think eddiekidd took the same trade i was asking you about: the BEEB formed 4 candles before pin did.
Anyway to sumarise your reply for eddie: BEEB is valid, BUT it is not a swing high. Furthermore you are trading from the lowest point, where obviously everyone is taking out their profits. it is hard to expect price go lower.

btw i took that pin bar trade, but i was a bit worried about. the signal was obvious for me, trading from swing high with the trend but on the other hand i was afraid of taking a ravange trade after a loss on that BEEB.

DC

Oh okay well that should have been an easy pass. Formed at a low and not a high. Soon as see the pass.