Forex Price Action

That is a monster 4hr pinbar, when comparing it to previous candles. The other things I like about it…

1.The fact this this is a 3rd rejection of that level in the past few weeks.
2. It is also a rejection of a Big Round Number.
3. The pinbar is well defined and much larger than previous candles, it protrudes well beyond the previous candles.
4. If it can break through some Near Term Resistance, it has some room to run before it hits trouble.

There are a few things I don’t link about it, such as it is going against the 12 month trend, and it would be nice to see it protruding above the previous weeks candles. If price can break below .8530, it could run for a while.

I have actually been in this trade since the 2 bar reversal from last week. So I am just hanging on waiting for something to happen

It is a shame it is down at the low and not right up at the high and sticking up and away from price and sticking up and away…

I have tweaked the second chart below to show what I would have liked. See how this would have been a much better pin and how it is up at the high and sticking up and away from all other price?

Good luck to all who take.

EURGBP 4HR

How I would have liked it

Been a bit frustrating of late this pair just bobbing around and ranging and now stuck in between trouble areas. maybe best to wait for price to make a clean break before looking to enter either way?..?

Johnathon

Yeah I agree with you. I do find this pair a little weird too when I look at it if not I would have jump in immediately :confused:

Thanks for the explaination:)

Jack.C

Nice manipulation! Haha!

Isn’t this not a valid setup because the PB didn’t close within the previous candle’s range?

Short on CAD/JPY which seems to go nicely. Any clues on target profit?

Yes, because 1 pip = 0.0001

Hey Guys…

I think its a great chance for entry for USD/JPY…

Hi,

So u are on a 15m T/F is that right?

I don’t think 15M TF suitable for Price action trading ><"

he guys, looks like a valid pin bar have formed on GBP/USD :

watching for long setup for USDJPY Daily

There is not clear PA signals right now on the 4hr and daily charts for this pair.

The main time frames followed here are 4hr and daily. 15min price action signals are not reliable… at all. Please stick to 4hour and daily charts to not confuse followers of this thread. Thanks.

Hello, CAD/JPY has made PB on 4h on value area
CADJPY D1 CHART

4H CHART with marked FRA on daily chart

It is on value area, we have sticking out PB, swing low, buying cheaply, no trouble area. Is it A+? Is it one of those 3-8 in a month??

NZDCAD pinbar on daily chart

Hey guys,

Just noticed these two pin bars. I wont take them however since there are a couple things I dislike.

First is the AUD/NZD

Although it is an a decent size signal there are 3 things I don’t like about it

• Forms against a very strong and obvious down trend
  • It closes slightly bearish, if I were to take a counter trend trade, would like to see a decent bullish close
  • Level it formed at wasn’t a super strong support level. Last time price tested this support level was back in 2009. If I were to take the counter trend trade, would like to have it test the level multiple times and reject it

I think it will be better to wait till it retraces to the VBRN of 1.2000 and take a short with the trend from there, which is close to the resistance level I have marked. Or if it breaks lower wait for a retrace.

Second is the NZD/CAD

Things I liked were that it was a decent sized signal and with the short term downward momentum. However the main thing keeping me back was that there was some consolidation and traffic to the left of it.

hi traderamateur) I just use the simple price action so far i have learned from this thread to trade futures.You don,t need something another to trade futures .Futures are just liquid financial instruments like the forex there is just one difference futures have an expiry date.On the expiry date your opened position will be automatically closed in loss or profit.So check the expiry dates before pulling the trigger.Because you need some time to play into )

Thanks for the appreciation pal ) Yea slowly learn and try to implement and keep going

Hi johnathon) Just wondering how you managed to drag that pin bar on swing high?))

yes, i agree with you. But, i see a BUEB on 1H TF and a PIN BAR on 4H TF. it is past ressistance. do you think it is a value bar?
USD/JPY ON 4H TF

USD/JPY ON 1H TF