Forex Price Action

Woops! Scratch that, my charts were offline. Thanks for the heads up Shane.

Nice pin bar! But should we take that? i think on daily the price is kind of moving up :confused:

Idk, been staring the chart for too longā€¦ feeling kinda confused

So, yesterday I took short on EUR/USD Daily. It was wrong move, because (as Dava pointed) I forgot to wait for lower break. Still, it moved in a prognosed direction and I took profit where the traffic begun.

Funny thing is - I still donā€™t know how to take partial profit automatically (i.e. close half of position when Iā€™m asleep or watching hilarious airedale terrier videos on youtube). Do I need some preprogrammed module for this? If Iā€™ll just set pending order to long 1/2 - will it really close half of my position, or just add another position to a total of 2? Iā€™m trying Papperstone at the moment if this is relevant. Probably this was already covered somewhere in these 939 pages lol, - if so, could anyone direct me to much needed page:) Btw, Pepperstone is not letting me to place orders for several minutes after NYclose, neve had this trouble on FXdd.

Another question - I read here that engulfing bar must close in last 1/3, right? But what about length of body to lenght of wicks ratio? If EB is closed in last 1/3 of itā€™s total length (from Low to High), its body still must be at least some % of this total length, right? Like 1/2 , or 1/3? I mean, doji probably would not suffice.

the price hitting at the resistance line. so hope that it is a reversal.~

What im trying now is open 3 orders and then set them at different TP points.

Yeah pepperstone will restart their server or something when NY close where you are unable to place any order, ive experienced that.

For other qn, i think more experienced people may be able to help you :slight_smile:

Yeah look like a big pin lol gd luck on that!

waiting the price to close below the resistance line. LOL! otherwise i donā€™t think is a A++ trade

Looking at it too :slight_smile: 48 min to go lol

Iā€™ll definitely try this next time, Jackson, thank you!:slight_smile: Have you thought about ways to automatically move remaining positions to BE? Iā€™m not sure about trailing stop in this contextā€¦
Good luck!

Yeah thought about it but have not yet search for it. Maybe if u found something can share with us :slight_smile:
And yeah, trailing stop doesnt sound good to me lol

Where are you looking to take profit, Shane?

Found another two! Closing in 5 Min. Both are ranging!

Gd luck!

It seemed on par with the previous candles.

GbpCad is in strong uptrend but on EurGbp 12H TF we have good BEEB.
Now it break the BEEB and Iā€™m IN.

I doesnt have 12TF :frowning:

Watch outā€¦ AudNzd Is on resistance zoneā€¦ :slight_smile:

Download MT5ā€¦ and when the price is near the support/resistance you can watch 4H/6H/8H/12H/Daily timeframesā€¦ Many times I found PA bar on 6h/8h or 12h :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ā€œforbiden;502176ā€] Download MT5ā€¦ and when the price is near the support/resistance you can watch 4H/6H/8H/12H/Daily timeframesā€¦ Many times I found PA bar on 6h/8h or 12h :)[/QUOTE]

Your MT5 has NY close? Which broker?

Alpari broker have :slight_smile:

Doesnā€™t look like a beeb in that picture.