Forex Price Action

I meant went in and short aud/usd for 20 pips. I also shorted gbp/usd for 27 pips.

Just my personal view , the AUDUSD D1 , is more like forming at the ranging way , and also the space for it to go down is too small. Personally don’t take this trade.

Check out EURUSD D1 , forming BEEB or 2 bar reversal soon at very nice swing high within the resistance area , USDCAD D1 also forming BUEB .

Hello everyone. I’m new here and i’ve been following this thread with much interest. From what i have gathered so far, i’d like your take on gold. Seems like the PA has reversed at resistance and i’m not sure but is. BEEB forming on the daily? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Klenthusiast

For me, thats a BEEB forming at swing high . nice spot

I am also very interested in this trade, however we have now seen a confirmed uptrend. I guess it’s about whether you think this BEEB can turn it around or not…

[QUOTE=“tomyates;512900”] I am also very interested in this trade, however we have now seen a confirmed uptrend. I guess it’s about whether you think this BEEB can turn it around or not…[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you

EURUSD H12 BEEB @ resistance in range, longer-term trend is down. Thoughts?

The only problem I see is the trouble we saw at this level in the highlighted box, where the BEEB failed and we saw it push far above the range. Are we going to stay within the range this time …?

Did you go down the 4HR on the AUDUSD?

I wish I took that trade

However I am in another trade and did not want to increase my overall risk at this time as I am still new.

There were many good signals out there today and the only reason we see them is because of what this amazing thread has taught us!

In addition I have just joined the forex school online and I go by the name of Desibaba on that forum.

What you guys think about AuD/uSD pair… I have an open position 0.92225 and now the price is 0.91526… Do u guys think it will be back on its old price again ? Or i would have to sale this position to save more loss ?

There is a good chance that it will bounce back. Right now is hoovering at around support good luck,

Thanks alot for giving me hope… I was really so tensed that it will finish my equity…

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;513000”]There is a good chance that it will bounce back. Right now is hoovering at around support good luck,[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;513000”]There is a good chance that it will bounce back. Right now is hoovering at around support good luck,[/QUOTE]

Actually all my trade went against me… I have an open position for

Aud/usd buy
Eur/jpy Buy
Gpb/usd buy
Gold Buy
Usd/cad buy
Usd/jpy Sell

These all were going good yesterday before the market get angry… And since that time i am just hoping that everything will be back in its old position…

Before that gbp/usd was killing (700pips down)… Then at Aud/usd (700 pips down) makes my account at danger level… Still survive but at morning eur/jpy decreased 400 pips… Now again a little relaxation giving by all these pairs and got a little equity back… Lucky that they all got angry one by one… If two or both goes at this level at same time then for sure my account finish…

Id take a step back and evaluate each trade for WHY those things happen. Markets may change but that much against you might mean you missed something.

Only way to get better bud. Best of luck trading

Are you saying you were in all these trades?

Aud/usd buy
Eur/jpy Buy
Gpb/usd buy
Gold Buy
Usd/cad buy
Usd/jpy Sell

Are you saying you used price action some how to get into them or some other system?

Nice post m8! :35:

Hello Eager,

I am guessing you are on a live account? because you sound stressed? I am guessing you don’t have a trading plan? Before you entered all of these trades I am guessing you did not work out how you were going to manage any of them?

Things have got pretty bad if you have to get on a forum and ask people you don’t know if they think price of a market will go back to what it was after it has made a strong move. The truth is you should have had a stop loss and trade management in place before getting into all of these trades. You should not be getting into these trades and getting 700+ pips down and then praying that price does reverse. That is a lonely place to be and this is why accounts quickly end at zero dollars and zero cents.

What you should be doing is before entering the trade working out how much you are prepared to lose is the trade does not go your way. You are going to have to be prepared for every single trade you enter to lose. It is just the cost of being a trade. Every single trade can lose so you go into every trade knowing that it can. Before you enter your trade you work out how much you are prepared to lose and you work out your stop loss. You work out your position size. Then when you are entering your trade you also enter your stop loss and leave it for the whole trade. Then if price moves to your stop point your are auto taken out of the trade. If you had done that for this trade you could have lost 50 or 100 pips instead of 700+ pips. If your not sure how to work out position size message me.

It has nothing to do with the market being angry as a lot of people have cleaned up with these bearish moves. I would like to know why you were in these trades and if you were in them individually or if you split the risk to enter them, as in did you split a 3% risk over all the US trades so you were only risking about 0.5% each US trade? or were you risking the full 3% each trade? or do you not use position sizing as yet?

Safe trading,

Johnathon

[QUOTE=“Eager;512996”]What you guys think about AuD/uSD pair… I have an open position 0.92225 and now the price is 0.91526… Do u guys think it will be back on its old price again ? Or i would have to sale this position to save more loss ?[/QUOTE]

What caused you to enter there? It’s against the massive downtrend and I can’t see any PA

[QUOTE=“Forex School Online;513025”]

Hello Eager,

I am guessing you are on a live account? because you sound stressed? I am guessing you don’t have a trading plan? Before you entered all of these trades I am guessing you did not work out how you were going to manage any of them?

Things have got pretty bad if you have to get on a forum and ask people you don’t know if they think price of a market will go back to what it was after it has made a strong move. The truth is you should have had a stop loss and trade management in place before getting into all of these trades. You should not be getting into these trades and getting 700+ pips down and then praying that price does reverse. That is a lonely place to be and this is why accounts quickly end at zero dollars and zero cents.

What you should be doing is before entering the trade working out how much you are prepared to lose is the trade does not go your way. You are going to have to be prepared for every single trade you enter to lose. It is just the cost of being a trade. Every single trade can lose so you go into every trade knowing that it can. Before you enter your trade you work out how much you are prepared to lose and you work out your stop loss. You work out your position size. Then when you are entering your trade you also enter your stop loss and leave it for the whole trade. Then if price moves to your stop point your are auto taken out of the trade. If you had done that for this trade you could have lost 50 or 100 pips instead of 700+ pips. If your not sure how to work out position size message me.

It has nothing to do with the market being angry as a lot of people have cleaned up with these bearish moves. I would like to know why you were in these trades and if you were in them individually or if you split the risk to enter them, as in did you split a 3% risk over all the US trades so you were only risking about 0.5% each US trade? or were you risking the full 3% each trade? or do you not use position sizing as yet?

Safe trading,

Johnathon[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for such a detail reply…

Yes i am on live account … If u have time you can see my account on mql5 community to have a better idea where i am stuck now…

My link is Copy trades of the Attock Online trading signal for MetaTrader 4

How i entered these trades… Actually i by myself dont know about trading at all… I just see the graph and make a trade… In start it was all good… Got some profit as well but mean time two position where in loss so i didnt closed them… By thinking it will be good by the passage of time… So till that time i have enough equity that i can hold them for long…

Then i start opening positions again… Same thing happened again i got small profit as well but again two position got stuck…

Again i thought i have enough margin to hold them so i hold them for long run… Day before yesterday i was playing with Aud/usd and each time get some profit and run away… Just before the US data released i had around 20 lots on aud/usd and around 25 on eur/jpy… These both were working fine but all of a sudden it went down crazily… I thought ok it will come back but nope…

Eur/usd and gpb/usd was already stuck positions now aud/usd also accompanied them so u can say total 3 pairs blocked and giving me around 2000 pips loss… Still it was out of danger… But morning eur/jpy also joined them and makes me in danger zone…

Although these all were the small amount i invested as per the school of babypips… But i did mistake that already my old trade were in battle ground and i send some more troops… Anyhow now even afraid to open a new position although at some stages i was sure that its a right time to grab this trade but i cant as i am already in risk…

I know i have to learn alot and thats the reason i am trying to communicate with all you guys to help me to be a professional trader so that i can read the chart as you guys and can know the right time to enter and exit a trade…