Forex Price Action

A spin candle on 4h chart.
This is a daily chart

Hi Johnathan,

Nice PA strategy you got here. Iā€™ve been catching up on the previous post and was wondering, how long does a signal stays valid for? For example. In the chart Iā€™ve attached AUDUSD, you can see a BEEB on the daily, but doesnā€™t get triggered until 4days after. So my question is how long does a valid signal last for?

Hi friends,

http://forums.babypips.com/readers-choice-trade-week/44262-tw-23-04-2012-eur-jpy-long-dudest.html

If you think the trade idea is sound, kindly vote at Espipionage - Forex Blog: Get the Inside Scoop on the Forex Market

Cheers

Nice chart of cad/jpy.
We can see a bullish outside bar on 4h chart.

Daily chart

nctrade

Are you using NY closing charts?

To not confuse new members why dont you rather show the 4H chart? You may want to show the S/R levels but they will show on 4h too.

Forgot to add, cue ball on my chart its 2 days and I most definitely would of taken it.

Cheers

Sorry my charts are not on new york close

Hello Cue Ball and welcome,

technically a trade is still valid until the other side or stop is taken out so for this side the high of the of the BEEB. Of course this is always subject to change as things change. As a trade plays out you may notice things that may change your mind before you are entered that may make you cancel your order before it has been opened. This could be something like price going beyond the 60% mark of the BEEB before breaking lower for example. This would be enough for me to pull my order.

I hope this helps.

Johnathon

Hello Nctrades,

this is a pretty confusing post. Can you please post with New York close charts and please also post the time frame chart you are talking about in your post i,e if you are talking about a 4hr engulfing bar please post that 4hr chart please just to keep it simple.

As you charts are different I donā€™t have an engulfing bar on mine so I canā€™t comment on what you are seeing.

I can say you may want to get yourself a new broker as 19 points on CADJPY is outrageous. I am unsure who you use but starting 19 points behind before you have even put the trade on is making it very hard to win. I would find a broker that has a spread of more like 2 - 5 points.

Hope this helps,

Johnathon

Hi.
Sorry my english is very bad.
My broker is oanda, i have tried to set my charts to new york close but i donā€™t now how to do it.
I think 19 points is a good spread, 19 points is 1,9pips.
What broker do you sugest?

OK 1.9 is great, Sorry for the misunderstanding. Your English is fantastic! I can only speak English and I still stuff it up half the time so donā€™t go apologising!

Unfortunately you canā€™t change your charts from your broker. Each broker sets their charts and have their own data. What we recommend is you download and use New York close demo charts to spot and manage your trades. It does not matter who you execute your live trades with so if you are happy with oanda stay with them.

If you need help with a demo let me know.

Regards,

Johnathon

Hey all,

so just recapping some trades here of the daily charts.

AUDCHF BEEB

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Levels Iā€™m watching in the coming days

Happy & safe trading week to all,
Dudest

For anyone whoā€™d set orders at the break of the BEEB lows and left it over-weekend, itā€™s now paid off

Very nice charts, Dudest!
I am still newbie and this thread is great.
Thanks

Hey dudest

Nice spot on cadjpy, I too traded that pair. I hope you at BE now and have your remainder set for next TA.

Cheers Lino

Johnathon, your course have any kind of daily newslater with setup ideas or something like that?
And how many members have your site?

Hi! Iā€™ ve been lurking on the thread and read up to pg.63. Great thread so far learning a lot. However when I tried to implement on the demo account I am not even sure I am doing it right. Anyway hereā€™s my graph. (Should read bueb, sorry) on the major S and R. The weekly was a bounce off from 110. Before I plan to enter should I wait another bounce off or enter at the break of bueb weekly? or is this even a valid trade?

Hi bygjj!, and welcome :slight_smile:

I will share my opinion on the chart youā€™ve shared. (You didnā€™t explicitly state which pair but your chart is nicely clear enough to tell itā€™s EURJPY :slight_smile: )

=> Is this a valid trade? I think so. Setup: BUEB at key support
=> How to enter? I think at the break of the BUEB high ( the high from my chart was 108.001 )

NB: Due to the large amounts involved in a weekly trade (e.g entry above BUEB high, stop loss midway or below BUEB low), may be a good idea to look for long entries on Daily or H4 timeframes

Would love to hear otherā€™s comments

Cheers!

That was fast. Thanks dude. Will try to catch this trade. BTW how are you managing your SL in a weekly PA?

Oh! U already answered my question. Thanks.