Forex Price Action

Hey abc!

Question:

a) Does it fully engulf (cover) the previous candle?
b) Does it stick out and scream “trade me!”?

Thanks Dudest,
Ok we will just imagine there not there, I.B’S AND FAKE OUTS/HIKKAKE PATTERN.

What about the Gbp/usd??? sorry already marked up this one with i.b and fake out, wont put them on in future.
Nice thread by the way it goes unnoticed everyone chasing the holy grail still.
:18:

Yeh, I think I should have put it under the pin, would have been stopped out anyway, but sure, always another setup :slight_smile:

Thanks

Or maybe this approach.

All you can do is wait and see what happens bro :slight_smile:

Alright guys,

I’ve realized that Forex is like a box of chocolate. You’ll never know what you will get. No, wait… that’s not a good one. :smiley:

This one is better. Trading Forex is like cutting down a big tree. After a while, I realize that my axe is way too blunt to do the job. I’ve decided to sharpen my axe first before continuing the work. Early this noon, I just got my FSO membership approved by Jon. I’m hoping that now I could truly enhance my Forex trading skill and strategy, together with Jon, Bryce, and of course our living legend dudest… the ‘former’ fastest gunman in the west! :18:

Don’t worry, I may not post as often as I used to be in this thread, but I assure you that I’ll be still be lurking around. :wink:

Safe trade!

Hey!

Sry if this has been asked before.
Does anyone know an unlimited Metatrader [B]5[/B] New York Close platform, which I can use for free and as a demo account?

Thx in advance.

Best regards.

Okay, I have another stupid question for you guys! :slight_smile:
The pinbar that is forming here on brent crude oil, is it only valid if it closes within the last bar? Something just tells me I heard that somewhere, but I might be wrong…

I was stuck on this until yesterday, the pin bar has to close within the previous candle, including the wick, but Oil is in a range atm, and has not really hit a significant level of resistance yet. I have a long position open on it at the moment.

Yeah, I thought so.
But, I don’t know if you saw this, but I’m talking about Brent Crude, NOT US oil or light sweet :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for your help by the way!

Hey dudest!

Yeah, same as for me. The few good ones I’ve missed out on.

I’m currently just on the daily, thats right. Mainly because of work, but also because of a tip given that stated that it suits newbies best. :slight_smile: dunno if that’s the case or whatnot, but I actually prefer it aswell. Feel more confident when u get the opinion of the entire world throughout the tradingday. But that might just be me. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the input, I hope the market picks up soon! Ready to tackle the next challenges! :smiley:

Cheers mate!

Hi, what do you think about the setup forming on EUR/AUD H4. The candle has not closed yet.

Is it a good trade to go long or we should wait for the D1 close?

RoboForex MT5

Wanted to give you a heads up on 2 possible trades forming on the 4 hour charts. Still 40 minutes to go though.

Please leave some feeback and tell me what you think of them (in case of a nice PA signal when the candles close of course).

First is AUDCHF. Possible BEEB at resistance. Not very strong signal though (small candles) and it has to go lower to fully engulf previous candle.

Second is NZDUSD. Possible 2 bar reversal at resistance. Descent sized candles that could form a really nice pinbar on the 8 hour chart.

What are your views on these?

Jumped onboard with this one. But how do I get other charts than currency? Like usd/oil?

Many thanks dudest!

really appreciate your effort here on this thread!
Keep on!

best regards!

AUd/chf 4 Hour .
Daily trend is down.
Engulfing on a solid S/R level .

any suggest ?

Thanks

Looks like they turned out real good after the close… :slight_smile:

Has anyone noticed what is starting to look like a pretty decent pinbar on the daily chart for the EURUSD?

If it ends up closing, looking something like it does now, will it be tradable to any of you guys? :slight_smile:

Hey Esser!
This Setup is a big NO-GO for me, because you are selling low here. It doesn´t occure at a swing high. Furthermore you are selling straight into a key Support area.

Hope this helps.

Regards!